Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    First they came for Christmas. Now they are coming for our comedy. Next they'll come for our Huskies.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

First they came for Christmas. Now they are coming for our comedy. Next they'll come for our Huskies.

So you're in favor of the censorship and safe spaces for the fragile college students?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    You can't offend anyone. Buzzwords...white males bad...be nice in your comedy...Amy Schumer is oppressed by alt right trolls..why aren't more women of color and trannies in comedy?????
  • Options

2001400ex said:

So you're in favor of the censorship and safe spaces for the fragile college students?
    I didn't say that. I'm for freedom of speech. I thought it was dumb when Carlin was arrested (well I wasn't born yet). And I think people shouldn't bitch about what people say especially when it's a paid event.

That being said, over time there's been sensitive subjects in our society that people get blasted for discussing. In Carlin's time it was battling cuss words, at a time when it was ok to be racist. Now it's about Race.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't say that. I'm for freedom of speech. I thought it was dumb when Carlin was arrested (well I wasn't born yet). And I think people shouldn't bitch about what people say especially when it's a paid event.

That being said, over time there's been sensitive subjects in our society that people get blasted for discussing. In Carlin's time it was battling cuss words, at a time when it was ok to be racist. Now it's about Race.
    In the article, the comedian explains how a "writer" spliced what Louis CK said and took it totally out of context.

It wasn't okay to be racist in the 70s. It's not okay now. It's okay to poke fun at it.

SJW's are humorless bores. They're as humorless and fundies.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019

You can't offend anyone. Buzzwords...white males bad...be nice in your comedy...Amy Schumer is oppressed by alt right trolls..why aren't more women of color and trannies in comedy?????

Amy Schumer is the fat chick in college who thinks the hot chicks hang with her because she’s funny.

She’s not. She’s just fat and obnoxious and makes the 7’s look like 9’s in comparison.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Comedians are doing very well.
  • Options

Comedians are doing very well.

But still. SJW and shit.