Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

It would really help the perception of UW if Smalls waits until National Signing Day to commit to UW on national television after making it seem like all the big brand schools around the nation have a real chance at landing him. To have schools like Bama, Georgia, and Florida waiting for his decision like the rest of us only to watch him put that purple hat on would be so sweet and well worth the wait.

JFC you guys are so dense. Smalls has said on multiple occasions that he wants to take his recruitment all the way down to the February National Signing Day and do a big announcement, likely on national television. Ya know, 5-star shit. So as of right now, the scenario I posted is the only way we're getting him. How is this not common knowledge? I know he reads the board like many other recruits so I was trying to plant a seed in his mind and you idiots buried it! Of course I would rather he commits to us early but unless he changes his plans, that's not gonna happen so let's be the school he announces for on National Signing Day. I'm here trying to play 3-dimensional chess to help us land this kid while y'all playing checkers.
    You believe you're way more influential than you actually are.
    No amounts of erotic fan fiction you write for Smalls will move his needle one way or the other.
    It worked for Kalepo and Will Latu so obviously my influence is stronger than you think. Ever have a recruit copy/paste one of your message board comments onto his Twitter feed and pin it? I didn't think so. It was worth a shot.
    I don't have Twitter, so no, but I'll try to 'plant the seed' as well.

If you're out there reading this Smalls, I hope on NSD you jump up on the table and spray purple and gold silly string over everyone while screaming "Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!" That would be awesome
    Neither do I. You don't need a Twitter of your own to view other people's Twitter pages and see that a recruit read one of your message board comments, took it to heart, and posted it on his Twitter account.

But since you want to mock me and Smalls the chances of him coming here are back up in the air again. I tried to work my magic but you and others fucked it up. There's nothing I can do now. It's in the hands of the football gods now.
    Nah, not narcissistic at all. Modest and humble as fuck.
    I don't care what you think you filthy peasant.
    3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    Nobody cares you peasant! You wanna take this thread on another tangent calling me a narcissist again? Is that what you want to do?
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

It would really help the perception of UW if Smalls waits until National Signing Day to commit to UW on national television after making it seem like all the big brand schools around the nation have a real chance at landing him. To have schools like Bama, Georgia, and Florida waiting for his decision like the rest of us only to watch him put that purple hat on would be so sweet and well worth the wait.

JFC you guys are so dense. Smalls has said on multiple occasions that he wants to take his recruitment all the way down to the February National Signing Day and do a big announcement, likely on national television. Ya know, 5-star shit. So as of right now, the scenario I posted is the only way we're getting him. How is this not common knowledge? I know he reads the board like many other recruits so I was trying to plant a seed in his mind and you idiots buried it! Of course I would rather he commits to us early but unless he changes his plans, that's not gonna happen so let's be the school he announces for on National Signing Day. I'm here trying to play 3-dimensional chess to help us land this kid while y'all playing checkers.
    No amounts of erotic fan fiction you write for Smalls will move his needle one way or the other.
    It worked for Kalepo and Will Latu so obviously my influence is stronger than you think. Ever have a recruit copy/paste one of your message board comments onto his Twitter feed and pin it? I didn't think so. It was worth a shot.

If you're out there reading this Smalls, I hope on NSD you jump up on the table and spray purple and gold silly string over everyone while screaming "Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!" That would be awesome
    Neither do I. You don't need a Twitter of your own to view other people's Twitter pages and see that a recruit read one of your message board comments, took it to heart, and posted it on his Twitter account.

But since you want to mock me and Smalls the chances of him coming here are back up in the air again. I tried to work my magic but you and others fucked it up. There's nothing I can do now. It's in the hands of the football gods now.

Is that you? Go pick my potatoes, bitch. I'm hungry. I want some french fries.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

You are so fucking cringey. There’s no way you’re over 18. You also have to be at least partially autistic.
    You're wasting you're time bro. You're not cool. You wanna talk shit behind the safety of the internet because you're an insecure little bitch. Plain and simple. You're so pathetic that you wanna try to gain status on a fucking message board by insulting me. Nobody cares what you post or say. You're a JAG poster bro. Stop message board clout chasing by taking shots at me. It's sad bro. 90% of the time I'm just bullshitting like everybody else. But you want to take everything I say literally so you can take shots at me. Chill out with that goofy shit bro.
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

You are so fucking cringey. There’s no way you’re over 18. You also have to be at least partially autistic.
    You're wasting you're time bro. You're not cool. You wanna talk shit behind the safety of the internet because you're an insecure little bitch. Plain and simple. You're so pathetic that you wanna try to gain status on a fucking message board by insulting me. Nobody cares what you post or say. You're a JAG poster bro. Stop message board clout chasing by taking shots at me. It's sad bro. 90% of the time I'm just bullshitting like everybody else. But you want to take everything I say literally so you can take shots at me. Chill out with that goofy shit bro.
    You’re not bullshitting 90% of the time. Don’t try to pretend you don’t believe the horseshit you post. I’d rather be a JAG poster than a shitposting fucktard who diminishes the quality of this board with idiotic takes and an inability to shut the fuck up. You ruin almost every thread you take part in. You occasionally contribute something worthwhile, but it gets lost in the abyss of bullshit you spam us with. I don’t know why the fuck you were ever allowed to come back. This place was better off without you.
    I don't spam shit. Most of the fuckery comes from bitches like you trying to insult me or arguing with me about irrelevant minutia that doesn't fucking matter. You fucking complain about threads getting fucked up but look at what you're doing right now you idiot. Your post trying to insult me and me RESPONDING to YOUR SHIT is what is fucking up this thread and fucks up others. You started shit and took a personal shot at me for no fucking reason. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. I don't take unprovoked personal shots at people like that because that's bitch shit. I might cuss at you or call you an idiot in a debate but it's not personal like that. That's just the way I talk.

You ain't just gonna shit on me and go unchecked. I'm going to respond most of the time. So if you don't want shit to go off track, don't fucking start shit and just ignore my posts instead. Be a part of the solution instead of the problem. You're obviously just trying to message board clout chase and enhance your message board status by trying to shit on me and it's pathetic dude. This isn't even real life. We're all just bullshitting and talking about teen boys and college football on the internet. It's not that serious.

And yes, I do bullshit A LOT. Sometimes my shit's funny and sometimes it falls flat just like everybody else's. But at the same time I also speak the truth passionately or give my opinion passionately and that should be respected because whether you like it or not, most of my takes are on point because I played football, I know football, and I know football talent. This board is a fucking boring ass ghost town without me. At the very least I add entertainment value.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

You’re not bullshitting 90% of the time. Don’t try to pretend you don’t believe the horseshit you post. I’d rather be a JAG poster than a shitposting fucktard who diminishes the quality of this board with idiotic takes and an inability to shut the fuck up. You ruin almost every thread you take part in. You occasionally contribute something worthwhile, but it gets lost in the abyss of bullshit you spam us with. I don’t know why the fuck you were ever allowed to come back. This place was better off without you.
    I don't spam shit. Most of the fuckery comes from bitches like you trying to insult me or arguing about irrelevant minutia that doesn't fucking matter. You fucking complain about threads getting fucked up but look at what you're doing right now you idiot. Your post trying to insult me and me RESPONDING to YOUR SHIT is what is fucking up this thread and fucks up others. You started shit and took a personal shot at me for no fucking reason. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. I don't take unprovoked personal shots at people like that because that's bitch shit. I might cuss at you or call you an idiot in a debate but it's not personal like that. That's just the way I talk.

You ain't just gonna shit on me and go unchecked. I'm going to respond most of the time. So if you don't want shit to go off track, don't fucking start shit and just ignore my posts instead. Be a part of the solution instead of the problem. You're obviously just trying to message board clout chase and enhance your message board status and it's pathetic dude.

And yes, I do bullshit A LOT. Sometimes my shit's funny and sometimes it falls flat just like everybody else's. But at the same time I also speak the truth passionately or give my opinion passionately and that should be respected because whether you like it or not, most of my takes are on point because I played football, I know football, and I know football talent. This board is a fucking boring ass ghost town without me. At the very least I add entertainment value.
    You’re a fucking moron. I’m starting to think the guys calling you a narcissist are onto something. Your opinion of yourself is overinflated to say the least. I don’t give a fuck about message board clout. I do however care about stupid people ruining things I enjoy. You’re a fucking idiot, and you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do. I’ve been on this website for going on 7 years, and I’ve seen a lot of fucking morons come and go. You might be the most obnoxious dumbass we’ve had the misfortune of enduring.
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I don't spam shit. Most of the fuckery comes from bitches like you trying to insult me or arguing about irrelevant minutia that doesn't fucking matter. You fucking complain about threads getting fucked up but look at what you're doing right now you idiot. Your post trying to insult me and me RESPONDING to YOUR SHIT is what is fucking up this thread and fucks up others. You started shit and took a personal shot at me for no fucking reason. Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. I don't take unprovoked personal shots at people like that because that's bitch shit. I might cuss at you or call you an idiot in a debate but it's not personal like that. That's just the way I talk.

You ain't just gonna shit on me and go unchecked. I'm going to respond most of the time. So if you don't want shit to go off track, don't fucking start shit and just ignore my posts instead. Be a part of the solution instead of the problem. You're obviously just trying to message board clout chase and enhance your message board status and it's pathetic dude. This isn't even real life. We're all just bullshitting and talking about teen boys. It's not that serious.

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
    Thank you for another perfect example and proving my point. You are completely spamming threads with this bullshit narcissism shit. You are making threads about me by personally attacking me and then you blame me for giving threads AIDs when I respond to said personal attacks. Do you understand how stupid and hypocritical that is? Nobody is laughing. Nobody cares. So what's the point?
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

You ain't just gonna shit on me and go unchecked. I'm going to respond most of the time. So if you don't want shit to go off track, don't fucking start shit and just ignore my posts instead. Be a part of the solution instead of the problem. You're obviously just trying to message board clout chase and enhance your message board status and it's pathetic dude. This isn't even real life. We're all just bullshitting and talking about teen boys. It's not that serious.

Thank you for another perfect example and proving my point. You are completely spamming threads with this bullshit narcissism shit. You are making threads about me by personally attacking me and then you blame me for giving threads AIDs when I respond to said personal attacks. Do you understand how stupid and hypocritical that is? Nobody is laughing. Nobody cares. So what's the point?
    I'm laughing.
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I'm laughing.
    Then don't bitch and complain about threads getting AIDs or blame me for it. You like the AIDs. It amuses you. That's fine.

Also, who the fuck is this guy? Does anybody know who this is or remember any of his previous posts? It's awkward when newer posters try to jump in the anti-Ballz circle jerk to fit in and pander for chins but don't really know shit. You must be such an agreeable sheep in real life just following the crowd and trying to fit in. Sad.
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I'm laughing.
    Then don't bitch and complain about threads getting AIDs or blame me for it. You like the AIDs. It amuses you. That's fine.

Also, who the fuck is this guy? Does anybody know who this is or remember any of his previous posts? It's awkward when newer posters try to jump in the anti-Ballz circle jerk to fit in and pander for chins but don't really know shit. You must be such an agreeable sheep in real life just following the crowd and trying to fit in. Sad.
    I'm Knox Harrington, the video artist.

Who the fuck are you, man?

edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

You ain't just gonna shit on me and go unchecked. I'm going to respond most of the time. So if you don't want shit to go off track, don't fucking start shit and just ignore my posts instead. Be a part of the solution instead of the problem. You're obviously just trying to message board clout chase and enhance your message board status and it's pathetic dude.

You’re a fucking moron. I’m starting to think the guys calling you a narcissist are onto something. Your opinion of yourself is overinflated to say the least. I don’t give a fuck about message board clout. I do however care about stupid people ruining things I enjoy. You’re a fucking idiot, and you don’t know nearly as much as you think you do. I’ve been on this website for going on 7 years, and I’ve seen a lot of fucking morons come and go. You might be the most obnoxious dumbass we’ve had the misfortune of enduring.
    Too fucking bad. You don't get to live in a fucking safe space in real life or on an open message board. You want a message board where there's only posters you like and always agree with, go start your own fucking board and invite only your friends. I'm just as annoyed by your bitch ass as you're annoyed by me. But I don't take random personal shots at you and I sometimes chin or up-vote your shit because I'm not a hater. You don't like my posts? Then fucking ignore them and don't engage with me. If you and a few other haters all decide to do that at the same time, shit would be more enjoyable for you.

You can call me and idiot all you want. I don't care because I know it's not true. Many people here have stated they agree with a lot of what I post so obviously I'm not the village idiot you and a few others try to make me out to be. You and the other haters are just salty because once or twice I made you look or feel stupid in a debate or rubbed you the wrong way. It happens. It's not big deal. Don't hold grudges like children. Move on.
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Too fucking bad. You don't get to live in a fucking safe space in real life or on an open message board. You want a message board where there's only posters you like and always agree with, go start your own fucking board and invite only your friends. I'm just as annoyed by your bitch ass as you're annoyed by me. But I don't take random personal shots at you and I sometimes chin or up-vote your shit because I'm not a hater. You don't like my posts? Then fucking ignore them and don't engage with me. If you and a few other haters all decide to do that at the same time, shit would be more enjoyable for you.

You can call me and idiot all you want. I don't care because I know it's not true. Many people here have stated they agree with a lot of what I post so obviously I'm not the village idiot you and a few others try to make me out to be. You and the other haters are just salty because once or twice I made you look or feel stupid in a debate or rubbed you the wrong way. It happens. It's not big deal. Don't hold grudges like children. Move on.
    Dawg, I hope you're an organ donor because after you jump off the Aurora Bridge we're gonna have to donate that brain and massive black cock to science.