Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Juergens / Justin Robbins

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    See dub twenty five
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Shaq Thompson, Dillon
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Tequilla said:

Tank yes ... Juergen no

He thought I tried to undercut him so he hauled off and punched me

Well - did you?
    No

Someone threw a terrible pass to him as he was trying to alley oop a ball. I just happened to be standing there and at most turned reacting to the pass. I never saw him at all. He then punched me from behind and a player who I'll keep from naming then grabbed my arms from behind after being punched as they talked shit to me about threatening their careers and BS.

Those teams in the late 90s and early 00s had a lot of good dudes on them and also had a bunch of scum on them as well. A real interesting mix.
    I can't disagree with that. I'd see 6-12 standing between Cane Hall and Suzello every morning. Many were straight thugs I wouldn't want to mess with. But back then the team won. Five years later, Ty had his more studious bunch and we were winning two gaymes per year. There were still idiots who stole cars though. And he still suddenly seniored guys as the pressure on him mounted and the team grew restless with all the losing.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Key Bankhead

Another overrated recruit. I saw him in high school. I wasn’t very impressed.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Key was pure junk day 1. Glad he didnt get in. Lazy, slow, not athletic.
    Hooker wasnt a WR. Soft. Amazing how nobody could contribute anything to this thread. Just shows how dipshitted you pathetic fucks are. You guys dont know a damn thing about husky football dating back for than 6-8 years.

Pup could rattle off 35 coulda-shoulda former dawgs off top of head dating back 40 years, high school careers, what went wrong etc...you dumb fucks? 'Uh..Sark coached here I think and he recruited a few guys that I cant remember their names"... See that's what separates Pup from everyone here or at dawgman. He's simply the premiere husky football source and encyclopedia...

Dont forget a certain all pac10 6-5 245lb DE from 'Renton area' who didnt make it in . If you know anything about husky football you'd know. Anybody? Anybody? Good luck with that one. Quick, try Google Haha. I'll give you 34 more...let's see if anyone can get 1. Hint between 1990 and 2008
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

Curtis Bogan Renton. He got in I believe. Didn’t do much. Greyson Gunheim with redshirt year and under Pete would have been stud.

Hooker wasnt a WR. Soft. Amazing how nobody could contribute anything to this thread. Just shows how dipshitted you pathetic fucks are. You guys dont know a damn thing about husky football dating back for than 6-8 years.

Pup could rattle off 35 coulda-shoulda former dawgs off top of head dating back 40 years, high school careers, what went wrong etc...you dumb fucks? 'Uh..Sark coached here I think and he recruited a few guys that I cant remember their names"... See that's what separates Pup from everyone here or at dawgman. He's simply the premiere husky football source and encyclopedia...

Dont forget a certain all pac10 6-5 245lb DE from 'Renton area' who didnt make it in . If you know anything about husky football you'd know. Anybody? Anybody? Good luck with that one. Quick, try Google Haha. I'll give you 34 more...let's see if anyone can get 1. Hint between 1990 and 2008

edited April 2019

Curtis Bogan Renton. He got in I believe. Didn’t do much. Greyson Gunheim with redshirt year and under Pete would have been stud.

Bogan didnt get in... grades. I was hoping one of these dipshits would supply the answer. That's baby shit trivia for you Steel2. Same with Baisy the TE. Wanted him to get in too
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I knew this thread was much too civil. Leave it to pup to make it right!

edited April 2019

So. Rattle off the names. Queef them out of your cunt. Put up or shut up you drippy cum stain
    I've already rattled off 10. None of which uve ever heard of. I prefer to let the thread die. This is for the higher discussion board...of which you ain't near qualified to be a part of. Surprised one of you Johnny come lately turds didnt say Kaho...dont have to go back very far for that one.

And damone you forgot the ° pup trademark for using Pup's material to attempt humor. Which u failed at yet again. Just be bland and boring..it suits you better
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

So. Rattle off the names. Queef them out of your cunt. Put up or shut up you drippy cum stain
    I've already rattled off 10. None of which uve ever heard of. I prefer to let the thread die. This is for the higher discussion board...of which you ain't near qualified to be a part of. Surprised one of you Johnny come lately turds didnt say Kaho...dont have to go back very far for that one
    You’re a fucking idiot.

I've already rattled off 10. None of which uve ever heard of. I prefer to let the thread die. This is for the higher discussion board...of which you ain't near qualified to be a part of. Surprised one of you Johnny come lately turds didnt say Kaho...dont have to go back very far for that one
    You’re a fucking idiot.
    Brilliant again Damone. Thought u were more clever before the 2 year stint at western states.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

You’re a fucking idiot.
    Brilliant again Damone. Thought u were more clever before the 2 year stint at western states.
    You should roll along before you embarrass yourself any further in this thread.
    I think you were thinking of Justin Thomas steel2. #5. Definately a coulda should but never materialized

You’re a fucking idiot.
    Case in point (being clever) Damone....
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re a fucking idiot.
    Hopefully you will suffocate on your own drool soon.

You’re a fucking idiot.
    Hopefully you will suffocate on your own drool soon.
    Another beauty Damone...they just roll off your tongue so effortlessly...