Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police Investigating ‘Bias Incident’ at South Seattle CC After TPUSA President Stalked by Man in SUV

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Funny, I can't find any other article on this. You'd think if this was true, local news would be all over it. Not to mention, how the fuck did Brietbart get video surveillance? Do you ever wonder if your news source is lying to you?

“His dangerous and erratic driving behavior caused him to crash into a vehicle that a young woman was driving,” added Daviscourt, “He fled the scene swerving into oncoming traffic nearly hitting multiple vehicles and pedestrians.”
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    lol, you haven't figured out how corrupt the media is hondo
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

Funny, I can't find any other article on this. You'd think if this was true, local news would be all over it. Not to mention, how the fuck did Brietbart get video surveillance? Do you ever wonder if your news source is lying to you?

“His dangerous and erratic driving behavior caused him to crash into a vehicle that a young woman was driving,” added Daviscourt, “He fled the scene swerving into oncoming traffic nearly hitting multiple vehicles and pedestrians.”

What news source told you that Medicare doesn’t add to the deficit?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hondo IS the corrupt establishment media hack.

HTH
    edited April 2019

It is. That being said, are you saying that a dude driving around hitting multiple people would be squashed by the local media because he's a liberal?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You had to edit that?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

It is. That being said, are you saying that a dude driving around hitting multiple people would be squashed by the local media because he's a liberal?
    It’s not a big enough story for the media to cover partly on account of the fact that the victims aren’t members of any liberal protected group.

Put a MAGA bumper sticker on the car or at least claim there was a MAGA bumper sticker on the car and turn the victims into blacks, gays or Muslims and there would be plenty of media coverage of this story
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby! Try to stay on topic, for once.
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It’s not a big enough story for the media to cover partly on account of the fact that the victims aren’t members of any liberal protected group.

Put a MAGA bumper sticker on the car or at least claim there was a MAGA bumper sticker on the car and turn the victims into blacks, gays or Muslims and there would be plenty of media coverage of this story
    So you are saying that bullshit El oh El. Also, do you think all Seattle local news is liberal?

https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/tv/turmoil-inside-komo-news-as-conservative-owner-sinclair-mandates-talking-points/

2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.
    You own your lunacy. I respect that.
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.
    The usual word is "spiked" not "squashed." Perhaps you meant "quashed."

Actually, who the fuck ever knows what you mean?

Point is, anti-conservative bias and hate are rampant in Seattle, while Antifa fucks and other pro-loser groups are treated like the queens and princesses they are by local media. If a MAGA dude sneezes, it's racist, oppressive or a violent "hate crime." If a liberal tries to run someone over with a car, it's just a little "bias incident." Nothing more.
    edited April 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.

Point is, anti-conservative bias and hate are rampant in Seattle, while Antifa fucks and other pro-loser groups are treated like the queens and princesses they are by local media. If a MAGA dude sneezes, it's racist, oppressive or a violent "hate crime." If a liberal tries to run someone over with a car, it's just a little "bias incident." Nothing more.
    So why can't I find this incident on the local news? If he hit multiple people with his car, as the story says. And the college is releasing video footage to Brietbart. Then it should easily be found on local media. So answer the question.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.

So why can't I fund this incident on the local news? If he hit multiple people with his car, as the story says. And the college is releasing video footage to Brietbart. Then it should easily be found on local media. So answer the question.
    Because it's South Seattle, you stupid fuck. Do the math. Jesus.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes. I am saying that.

So why can't I fund this incident on the local news? If he hit multiple people with his car, as the story says. And the college is releasing video footage to Brietbart. Then it should easily be found on local media. So answer the question.
    Because it's South Seattle, you stupid fuck. Do the math. Jesus.
    Here's a serious question. Do you truly believe that a liberal from this college. Hit multiple vehicles and people with his car. A detective was interviewed by Brietbart. The college, the same day of the incident, released the surveillance footage to Brietbart. Not only all that being true, but no other media in the country, including local media, will run the story. Because it's in South Seattle and he's liberal.

Yes I'm the dumbfuck.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There are plenty of unhinged leftists who are capable of this. Daddy issues plus 13 years of bullying in school plus spending too much time in mom's basement plus reading commie and feminist blogs eight hours a day. DO the math

I don't like Turning Point btw. It was created and it's ran by billionaires to create divisive ad distracting shit and get people to fight over stupid issues. So divide and conquer. But it doesn't excuse violence and stalking 20 year old girls who you disagree with politically

There are plenty of unhinged leftists who are capable of this. Daddy issues plus 13 years of bullying in school plus spending too much time in mom's basement plus reading commie and feminist blogs eight hours a day. DO the math

I don't like Turning Point btw. It was created and it's ran by billionaires to create divisive ad distracting shit and get people to fight over stupid issues. So divide and conquer. But it doesn't excuse violence and stalking 20 year old girls who you disagree with politically

So you think the story is true then? A dude hit multiple people with his car and it's not too be found on any other news? And the college released surveillance footage to Brietbart the same day? But to no other news organizations?

You are gullible too.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

So you think the story is true then? A dude hit multiple people with his car and it's not too be found on any other news? And the college released surveillance footage to Brietbart the same day? But to no other news organizations?

You are gullible too.
    No other new organization was interested. I suspect there are probably a couple of hit and run incidents in Seattle everyday. The media doesn't report on them.

This story doesn't have a hook that would draw the interest of the Media. But like a said, claim there was a MAGA bumber sticker on the car and turn the victims in gays or Muslims and you'd have all kinds of interest in this story from the local press.

Hondo, just because you're a pathological liar you shouldn't assume that everyone else is as well.