Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Haener wins the job

1235»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Doogles said:

Can you imagine if Haener didn't shit his pants against Cal and took the job from Browning? This competition would be over.

I was team Haener and he seems to kill it in practice, but he fucking blew it against Cal, throwing bounce passes and an easy pick 6.

I can't believe this shit is even a competition, Eason wake up!

Yup. Haener could've won the starting job and instead pissed himself. Its over
    Guess I need to teach a football class for yous tards. Clearly you dont understand the game. I'll let you know. I'll see if Lake, pup's buddy, will allow me to use the team meeting room to explain the Cal game. Jeeeeezuz it's worse than educk around here..#neverhaener°
    Youre off your fucking rocker.
    Witty cuntslice. Is there one fucking poster here that can just post something at at least a 9th-grade level? I'm off my rocker...like Race, did that take you an hour for that comeback?

Back to dawgman for some actual football talk. Dont worry I'll be back to shred you Rhode scholars'
    STAY

there
    I LOL'd
    Hee hee...fuck you guys are like little kids. STAY

there

Race in his most clever form
    Roasted pupper. Take it like a man.
    Roasted? How?
    Would really help you to have some self awareness once in a while.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Or......The Jenkins back flip to win game

Bleach on the rocks...
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

BayDawg said:

Doogles said:

Can you imagine if Haener didn't shit his pants against Cal and took the job from Browning? This competition would be over.

I was team Haener and he seems to kill it in practice, but he fucking blew it against Cal, throwing bounce passes and an easy pick 6.

Maybe you should watch Cal game again...
    I will never, ever watch that fucking game again. Ever.
    Good idea. On the topic of games to never watch again.....when UW gave up 754 yards to Cal on the road.

Or the when Maurice Jones Drew went for 300+ in husky stadium.

Or when Keyshawn went nuts in the 4th quarter.

Or watching Taylor Barton at UCLA.

Or the home game against Oklahoma.

Or the Derrick Mayes catch....

Or the Nevada game.....

Fuck. Now I'm depressed.

You show your young age cornel. If that's the best u can come up with? Weeeeeeak list
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Yup. Haener could've won the starting job and instead pissed himself. Its over
    Guess I need to teach a football class for yous tards. Clearly you dont understand the game. I'll let you know. I'll see if Lake, pup's buddy, will allow me to use the team meeting room to explain the Cal game. Jeeeeezuz it's worse than educk around here..#neverhaener°
    Pup, did Make-A-Wish grant you a film session with Lake? That’s pretty cool of Lake to agree to that.
    Lake and I chatted last night. He just reiterated his appreciation of my suggestions. He offered me a consultant position but I cant take a pay cut...even a labor of love.
    Fuck what I said about self awareness.

Don't ever change.
    He redeemed himself a bit with that one hahaha
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    jecornel said:

BayDawg said:

Doogles said:

Good idea. On the topic of games to never watch again.....when UW gave up 754 yards to Cal on the road.

Or the Nevada game.....

Fuck. Now I'm depressed.

DeShawn Foster trying to win the Heisman in one game.

Ditto JJ Stokes.

Or UW giving away a natty to UCLA at our house.

Or giving Ty a Rose Bowel in 99.

FUCK I HATE fUCLA.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    Cornel, KJ didnt go insane in 4th. Otton missed him streaking uncovered into west endzone to win game. Then Fiala dropped an easy rose bowl INT and Robinson settled for a tie and Lambo's rose bowl. Yes JJ abused Reser and it did suck
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

BayDawg said:

Doogles said:

Or the Nevada game.....

Fuck. Now I'm depressed.

You show your young age cornel. If that's the best u can come up with? Weeeeeeak list
    You wanna talk 85' Oregon State loss? May be one of worst college football losses ever.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    Standard Supporter

Cornel, KJ didnt go insane in 4th. Otton missed him streaking uncovered into west endzone to win game. Then Fiala dropped an easy rose bowl INT and Robinson settled for a tie and Lambo's rose bowl. Yes JJ abused Reser and it did suck

It was 21-0 going into the 4th.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Of course Pup the only one to push for Haener, strongly for 2 years...guess who got majority of reps again with ones? And obviously stood out. Shit maybe Pup should just take over for Pete with all his wisdom..

PUP was all in on the guy who walked away. Sad!