Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Haener wins the job

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Obviously Greenriver has never seen Haener throw. Pup has a plenty. Prepare yourselves for disappointment when Haener and Eason are still 1a-1b come fall camp...and 3 weeks in haha
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Obviously Greenriver has never seen Haener throw. Pup has a plenty. Prepare yourselves for disappointment when Haener and Eason are still 1a-1b come fall camp...and 3 weeks in haha

You dumb donkey...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Haener ran the ones on Wednesday. 3 for 3. Eason with the 2's only one completion.

Head over to doogman for the scoop.
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Can you imagine if Haener didn't shit his pants against Cal and took the job from Browning? This competition would be over.

I was team Haener and he seems to kill it in practice, but he fucking blew it against Cal, throwing bounce passes and an easy pick 6.

I can't believe this shit is even a competition, Eason wake up!

Yup. Haener could've won the starting job and instead pissed himself. Its over
    Don't count out an offseason natty. #teamhaener
    Doogles said:

Can you imagine if Haener didn't shit his pants against Cal and took the job from Browning? This competition would be over.

I was team Haener and he seems to kill it in practice, but he fucking blew it against Cal, throwing bounce passes and an easy pick 6.

Maybe you should watch Cal game again...
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Guess I need to teach a football class for yous tards. Clearly you dont understand the game. I'll let you know. I'll see if Lake, pup's buddy, will allow me to use the team meeting room to explain the Cal game. Jeeeeezuz it's worse than educk around here..#neverhaener°
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Guess I need to teach a football class for yous tards. Clearly you dont understand the game. I'll let you know. I'll see if Lake, pup's buddy, will allow me to use the team meeting room to explain the Cal game. Jeeeeezuz it's worse than educk around here..#neverhaener°
    Youre off your fucking rocker.
    edited April 2019

Doogles said:

Witty cuntslice. Is there one fucking poster here that can just post something at at least a 9th-grade level? I'm off my rocker...like Race, did that take you an hour for that comeback?

Back to dawgman for some actual football talk. Dont worry I'll be back to shred you Rhode scholars'
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Witty cuntslice. Is there one fucking poster here that can just post something at at least a 9th-grade level? I'm off my rocker...like Race, did that take you an hour for that comeback?

Back to dawgman for some actual football talk. Dont worry I'll be back to shred you Rhode scholars'
    STAY

there
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

STAY

there
    I LOL'd
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Haener vs Eason would be a legit argument....

If Haener had gone in vs Cal and led us to a 14 point win.

Now it's Eason or bust

You're defining a man's entire life based on one shitty afternoon in Berkeley when he was a freshman.
    This is a great Kim impression...if it’s a for real take.... Yikes Derek
    jecornel said:

Doogles said:

STAY

there
    I LOL'd
    Hee hee...fuck you guys are like little kids. STAY

there

Race in his most clever form
    ntxduck said:

Haener vs Eason would be a legit argument....

If Haener had gone in vs Cal and led us to a 14 point win.

Now it's Eason or bust

You're defining a man's entire life based on one shitty afternoon in Berkeley when he was a freshman.
    This is a great Kim impression...if it’s a for real take.... Yikes

Finally 1 rational poster. Just so happens its Stalin
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Doogles said:

STAY

there
    I LOL'd

there

Roasted pupper. Take it like a man.
    Standard Supporter
    BayDawg said:

Doogles said:

Maybe you should watch Cal game again...
    I will never, ever watch that fucking game again. Ever.
    Good idea. On the topic of games to never watch again.....when UW gave up 754 yards to Cal on the road.

Or the when Maurice Jones Drew went for 300+ in husky stadium.

Or when Keyshawn went nuts in the 4th quarter.

Or watching Taylor Barton at UCLA.

Or the home game against Oklahoma.

Or the Derrick Mayes catch....

Or the Nevada game.....

Fuck. Now I'm depressed.

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Doogles said:

STAY

there
    I LOL'd

there

Roasted pupper. Take it like a man.
    Roasted? How?