Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

chuck said:

Ballz for s 6’6 black dude you are very insecure.

Quite the opposite actually. If I was insecure I would never disagree with anybody. Every post I would be pandering for chins and validation because that's what insecure people do. Insecure people are followers. I clearly walk my own path.
    Insecure people claim to be secure.

Insecure people call names and curse at those who disagree with them.

Insecure people pretend to enjoy the negative attention, even though all evidence...their own words...make it clear how much it bothers them.

Insecure people say things like "I walk my own path".

Insecure people claim to be 6'6" black dudes to strangers who will never meet them
    Yeah no. I can do that to. Only insecure people call other people insecure. Only insecure people get their feelings hurt or care when someone calls them names or cusses at them on a fucking message board. And on and on and on.

One day I'm a narcissist. The next day I'm insecure. So which is it? Make up your minds. Either way IDGAF what you think.

Its both.

Part of the narcissistic personality disorder is a duality:

1. An inflated sense of importance and punlic projection of an image of extreme confidence.

That masks

2. a fragile self-esteem.

Which is why I advise everyone to ignore you because any engagement with you will have one of two effects:

-Feed your sense of entitlement and superiority and need for constant attention
    or
    -cause you to feel slighted in which case you will respond with rage and attempt to belittle the other posters to restore your feeling of superiority

Just don't do it people. Just ignore.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try. I'm also not insecure because I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm blessed in many ways.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet and then call me an idiot for saying you're wrong. It's pretty simple.
    The #1 sign of narcissistic personality disorder is denying you have a narcissistic personality disorder.
    The #1 sign you have a micro penis is denying you have a micro penis.
    I

have a micro penis.

Huh?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Ballz for s 6’6 black dude you are very insecure.

Quite the opposite actually. If I was insecure I would never disagree with anybody. Every post I would be pandering for chins and validation because that's what insecure people do. Insecure people are followers. I clearly walk my own path.
    Insecure people claim to be secure.

Insecure people call names and curse at those who disagree with them.

Insecure people pretend to enjoy the negative attention, even though all evidence...their own words...make it clear how much it bothers them.

Insecure people say things like "I walk my own path".

Insecure people claim to be 6'6" black dudes to strangers who will never meet them
    Yeah no. I can do that to. Only insecure people call other people insecure. Only insecure people get their feelings hurt or care when someone calls them names or cusses at them on a fucking message board. And on and on and on.

One day I'm a narcissist. The next day I'm insecure. So which is it? Make up your minds. Either way IDGAF what you think.

Its both.

Part of the narcissistic personality disorder is a duality:

1. An inflated sense of importance and punlic projection of an image of extreme confidence.

That masks

2. a fragile self-esteem.

Which is why I advise everyone to ignore you because any engagement with you will have one of two effects:

-Feed your sense of entitlement and superiority and need for constant attention
    or
    -cause you to feel slighted in which case you will respond with rage and attempt to belittle the other posters to restore your feeling of superiority

Just don't do it people. Just ignore.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try. I'm also not insecure because I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm blessed in many ways.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet and then call me an idiot for saying you're wrong. It's pretty simple.
    The #1 sign of narcissistic personality disorder is denying you have a narcissistic personality disorder.
    The #1 sign you have a micro penis is denying you have a micro penis.
    I just swim in cold water a lot.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Cortez Kennedy. For my money, there haven't been many, or maybe any, with more talent. If you watch this all the way through, there are five or six plays that show him running and your realize how fast that fucker was for his size. There are also some sacks where he's having to be pretty athletic to get to the QB. And of course, he was as strong as a bull and stuffed the run like a mother fucker.

The emphasis is this stupid debate is talent. Tez was not known as a big practice or work out guy; that was true all the way back at Miami, where he was shown on the news once dunking a basketball despite being merely 6'3".

Two games I remember of him particularly well: '89 Miami v. Notre Dame. The Irish had a great O line with guys like Grunhard, Ryan, Alm and Dahl, and Kennedy absolutely made them look like they were in high school. They simply could not block him and he was in their backfield all night. The other was his rookie year at Solider Field against the Bears. Bears had two lineman holding him on a play they kept showing to make the point of how strong the fucker was. Neil Anderson, a big and speedy back, flies through the hole and all Kennedy can do is reach out his mit to grab him as he hits the hole at speed, and he does and yanks him to the ground and fucking buries him in a split second. The guy stopped like he hit a brick wall ... and that was all Cortez's arm. No part of the rest of his body was involved because two O lineman were holding him. Just his fucking hand grabbing him and stopping like he hit a wall and burying his face mask in the turf.

There is really no way to ever say one guy is the most talented of all time, and in so doing you are flying over A LOT of really talented guys who did it and proved it. Your argument is basically that he was fast in high school. Come up with something else. Kennedy was a fucking walrus who could run and had a great first step and was very agile for a very large man.

How many D tackles win NFL POY on a 2-11 team not named NY or LA? The guy was ridiculous for the better part of a decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoZvq-VoCbA

Vea is alive and Tez isn't. No contest.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cortez Kennedy. For my money, there haven't been many, or maybe any, with more talent. If you watch this all the way through, there are five or six plays that show him running and your realize how fast that fucker was for his size. There are also some sacks where he's having to be pretty athletic to get to the QB. And of course, he was as strong as a bull and stuffed the run like a mother fucker.

The emphasis is this stupid debate is talent. Tez was not known as a big practice or work out guy; that was true all the way back at Miami, where he was shown on the news once dunking a basketball despite being merely 6'3".

Two games I remember of him particularly well: '89 Miami v. Notre Dame. The Irish had a great O line with guys like Grunhard, Ryan, Alm and Dahl, and Kennedy absolutely made them look like they were in high school. They simply could not block him and he was in their backfield all night. The other was his rookie year at Solider Field against the Bears. Bears had two lineman holding him on a play they kept showing to make the point of how strong the fucker was. Neil Anderson, a big and speedy back, flies through the hole and all Kennedy can do is reach out his mit to grab him as he hits the hole at speed, and he does and yanks him to the ground and fucking buries him in a split second. The guy stopped like he hit a brick wall ... and that was all Cortez's arm. No part of the rest of his body was involved because two O lineman were holding him. Just his fucking hand grabbing him and stopping like he hit a wall and burying his face mask in the turf.

There is really no way to ever say one guy is the most talented of all time, and in so doing you are flying over A LOT of really talented guys who did it and proved it. Your argument is basically that he was fast in high school. Come up with something else. Kennedy was a fucking walrus who could run and had a great first step and was very agile for a very large man.

How many D tackles win NFL POY on a 2-11 team not named NY or LA? The guy was ridiculous for the better part of a decade.

I'm impressed you remember a running play in a meaningless game vs the Bears.

If could describe the wide reliever formations and any other pertinent info of the dive run play that would be fantastic.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'm impressed you remember a running play in a meaningless game vs the Bears.

If could describe the wide reliever formations and any other pertinent info of the dive run play that would be fantastic.
    I'm glad you're impressed. Regrettably, I can't help you with the rest. I only remember things worth remembering.

Thanks for stopping by.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam