Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump should listen to himself

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Huh?

You are not insinuating that pelosi is stopping trump are you?
    Trump isn’t that big of a pussy is he?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Why is SanFran Nan complaining about this move from Trump? Why isn't she supporting it? Illegals commit less crime and are good for the economy and don't place any additional burden on Social Services, that's what we're told, Stretch should be begging for Trump to do this.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Great to see trump approving the long-awaited guest worker program. Baby steps.

Soon you'll be able to let them out of your basement
    Great point. I wonder where they all go next?
    I didn’t take quant Econ at uw like bot did, but something tells me they might be attracted to disperse to wherever unskilled labor opportunities exist. Just a thought.
    Wow. You're a genius for figuring that out, pal.
    SFGbob said:

Why is SanFran Nan complaining about this move from Trump? Why isn't she supporting it? Illegals commit less crime and are good for the economy and don't place any additional burden on Social Services, that's what we're told, Stretch should be begging for Trump to do this.

Agree. Why is pelosi stopping trump? He should enjoy the opportunity to MAGA her. Why is trump such a coward?

Great to see trump approving the long-awaited guest worker program. Baby steps.

Soon you'll be able to let them out of your basement
    Great point. I wonder where they all go next?
    I didn’t take quant Econ at uw like bot did, but something tells me they might be attracted to disperse to wherever unskilled labor opportunities exist. Just a thought.
    Wow. You're a genius for figuring that out, pal.
    You sound upset. Rightly so. I agree with you that trump is fucking up this great opportunity.
    Doogles said:

It's hilariously petty of Trump, but I love it.

Left: "You inhumane monster detaining refugees, separating families, kids in cages, killing their dreams of a better life... Racist!!!!!"

Trump: "Here you go, take them."

Left: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! DIVISIVE ASSHOLE!"

He should totally follow through. Why won’t he? Why is he scared of pelosi?
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Left: "You inhumane monster detaining refugees, separating families, kids in cages, killing their dreams of a better life... Racist!!!!!"

Probably because he loves his country first and foremost and even though it would be hilarious to clog sanctuary cities with thousands of illegals it would weaken the security of the citizens he swore to protect.

It's a petty jab to see how they'd react, and they didn't handle it well.
    So this has been a ruse he’s been full of shit all along. Sad.

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Probably because he loves his country first and foremost and even though it would be hilarious to clog sanctuary cities with thousands of illegals it would weaken the security of the citizens he swore to protect.

It's a petty jab to see how they'd react, and they didn't handle it well.
    So this has been a ruse he’s been full of shit all along. Sad.
    Take the L. @Doogles just punked you
    So trump was never going to release refugees and asylum seekers into sanctuary cities? So disappointing.

My bad. I’ll take the L.

You do realize all of them are going to make it into the US eventually anyway? One way or the other? You do know that right? You are familiar with economics? Supply and demand?I’m still moving ahead with my home improvement and landscaping plans. Plenty of cheap labor! MAGA to all of you!

Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

It was shot down but Pelosi is livid it even came up

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

What a shit show we have these days

When I saw this news I laughed out loud it was just such a funny troll move. And as most of you know I’m a big lib and live in SF. Could you imagine, all of the ICE detainees plus the homeless population would make SF a polar vortex for poop on the streets, of which there is already way too much of. I’m kind of here for it to be honest, let the world burn.
    Agree. I don’t understand why trump doesn’t pull the trigger. He seems to greatly amuse his “base,” without accomplishing anything. California is a sanctuary state. Illegal immigration continues unabated. Trump is helpless to do anything about it. Meanwhile, troomps yuck it up at the tractor pulls. Same as it ever was.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

When I saw this news I laughed out loud it was just such a funny troll move. And as most of you know I’m a big lib and live in SF. Could you imagine, all of the ICE detainees plus the homeless population would make SF a polar vortex for poop on the streets, of which there is already way too much of. I’m kind of here for it to be honest, let the world burn.
    Agree. I don’t understand why trump doesn’t pull the trigger. He seems to greatly amuse his “base,” without accomplishing anything. California is a sanctuary state. Illegal immigration continues unabated. Trump is helpless to do anything about it. Meanwhile, troomps yuck it up at the tractor pulls. Same as it ever was.
    You go to tractor pulls. Is that a thing for LowT guys like yourself?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looking more and more like a Trump landslide in 2020

Let it burn and let it bleed

Looking more and more like a Trump landslide in 2020

Let it burn and let it bleed
    Link?