Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump should listen to himself

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,087
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

It was shot down but Pelosi is livid it even came up

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

What a shit show we have these days

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Great to see trump approving the long-awaited guest worker program. Baby steps.

Soon you'll be able to let them out of your basement
    Great point. I wonder where they all go next?
    I didn’t take quant Econ at uw like bot did, but something tells me they might be attracted to disperse to wherever unskilled labor opportunities exist. Just a thought.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Soon you'll be able to let them out of your basement
    Great point. I wonder where they all go next?
    I didn’t take quant Econ at uw like bot did, but something tells me they might be attracted to disperse to wherever unskilled labor opportunities exist. Just a thought.

So they are coming after Hondo's job? Sad!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

I heard about this yesterday and my response was: what's the problem with this? The people in Pelosi district claim they love illegals, well lets locate millions of illegal in their district.

Win, win.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,618
    I sent Trump Cdawgs address and told him he had room for 800 at his place.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,087
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

I heard about this yesterday and my response was: what's the problem with this? The people in Pelosi district claim they love illegals, well lets locate millions of illegal in their district.

Win, win.
    Trump's instincts are better than his advisers. It would have been great

SFGbob said:

Win, win.
    Trump should overrule and his advisers and do this. The fact that he won’t confirms that he’s an obese Pussy.

If he wasn’t a fat fucking coward, he would call it the “guest worker program of 2019.” I need to schedule some major home improvement and landscaping projects. Cost of unskilled labor is going way down in the construction trades! MAGA
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Win, win.
    Trump should overrule and his advisers and do this. The fact that he won’t confirms that he’s an obese Pussy.

If he wasn’t a fat fucking coward, he would call it the “guest worker program of 2019.” I need to schedule some major home improvement and landscaping projects. Cost of unskilled labor is going way down in the construction trades! MAGA
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

Putting citizens out of work is always special for the commies!
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

Sounds like your gripe is with fat-fucking trump. He’s the MAGAt that wants to implement a guest worker program for refugees. You should complain to trump.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

Sounds like your gripe is with fat-fucking trump. He’s the MAGAt that wants to implement a guest worker program for refugees. You should complain to trump.
    I complain to you comrade as you want millions of Shit bag illegals in our country.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

I complain to you comrade as you want millions of Shit bag illegals in our country.
    So does trump.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration.

Further, the president tweeted that relocating illegal immigrants to these districts should make the "Radical Left" happy.

The comments came after The Washington Post first reported that the White House proposed sending the detainees to sanctuary cities twice in the last six months. The proposal was first floated in November amid reports of a large migrant caravan from Central America making its way to the southern border. The idea was again considered in February, amid the standoff with Congress over a border wall.

PELOSI FUMES OVER WHITE HOUSE PLAN TO RELEASE IMMIGRANT DETAINEES IN SANCTUARY CITIES

The Post said the plan was shot down both times. But on Friday, Trump signaled the proposal isn't dead.

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted.

Good news for @CirrhosisDawg
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    My favorite part of that twatter thread was the tone-deaf lefties trying to project the genesis of divisiveness on Trump.

They should be thrilled to get what they asked for. Hypocrites.
    pawz said:

My favorite part of that twatter thread was the tone-deaf lefties trying to project the genesis of divisiveness on Trump.

Not sure about “tone deaf lefties” but I live in a sanctuary state and I totally support what trump says he supports. How many times do I need to repeat that? Why is fat boy all talk and no action?
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Not sure about “tone deaf lefties” but I live in a sanctuary state and I totally support what trump says he supports. How many times do I need to repeat that? Why is fat boy all talk and no action?
    You should send Pelosi a letter

pawz said:

You should send Pelosi a letter
    Why?