Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Markese Stepp - USC TB

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I can't believe I'm agreeing with SAC on this one. The guy looks talented, but who knows how good USC is. I have a feeling the shit hole at USC, the 4 corners on their roster, and the overall soft nature they are now, may have contributed to this run. He had a hole about the size of an SUV to run through, and was never touched, unless you count the lame duck "try hard" attempt at the end. He might be good, but the defense made him look better.

But, but, but Barstool SC and lil Jimmy think he's gonna make PLAYS.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I can't believe I'm agreeing with SAC on this one. The guy looks talented, but who knows how good USC is. I have a feeling the shit hole at USC, the 4 corners on their roster, and the overall soft nature they are now, may have contributed to this run. He had a hole about the size of an SUV to run through, and was never touched, unless you count the lame duck "try hard" attempt at the end. He might be good, but the defense made him look better.

But, but, but Barstool SC and lil Jimmy think he's gonna make PLAYS.
    He good.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think we can all agree that everyone who has never played a down at USC but shows up for one or two plays in Spring Camp becomes the next “generational player” in the off season natty chase.

I predict he either gets injured in Fall camp or, if not, gets <15 touches all year.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:
    the dirty zebras missed the hold on the right tackle....

Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

I think we can all agree that everyone who has never played a down at USC but shows up for one or two plays in Spring Camp becomes the next “generational player” in the off season natty chase.

I predict he either gets injured in Fall camp or, if not, gets <15 touches all year. </p>

I enjoy spring football. Stepp, nationally sought after recruit. I bet he is good.
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:
    the dirty zebras missed the hold on the right tackle....

Par for the course in the shitty PAC-12. Worst refs in America.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    jecornel said:

Meek said:

I predict he either gets injured in Fall camp or, if not, gets <15 touches all year. </p>

I enjoy spring football. Stepp, nationally sought after recruit. I bet he is good.
    Helton is known for developing his nationally sought after recruits so you’re probably spot on.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Meek said:

Wow that doesn’t sound like every kid on USC’s roster at all!
    Standard Supporter
    dawgs206 said:

jecornel said:

Meek said:

Helton is known for developing his nationally sought after recruits so you’re probably spot on.
    No shortage at SC. LIPO. Talk to you in October..

Take all the screenshots you need.