Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Good to know that apparently quickness and operating with superior leverage and technique is indicative of a try hard

Look, Vita was great for UW. Both he and Greg helped re-establishes what it means to be a great UW DT. Yes, Vita was a 1st round pick. Yes, Vita has all the potential in the world to be great at the NFL level. But let’s wait for him to have a level of production that matches your crowning of him being the greatest ever ... because whether you want to talk shit about the 3 names that I mentioned, the reality is those 3 (and I can bring more examples) are all guys with exceptional physical attributes for their position in the periods in which they play(ed) and have a resume of production that is consistent to being crowned.

It’s great to be supportive of UW players ... all behind that. But don’t be a Coug or a Quook and make comments that at least at the time you make them flat out ridiculous.

You're a fucking moron. I never said Vita was the "greatest defensive tackle of all-time". I said "he's arguably the most talented defensive tackle of all-time" which is indisputable because he is THAT FUCKING TALENTED and a GENETIC FREAK the level of which has never been seen before. Why do you not understand that? He doesn't need to do shit at the NFL level to be the most talented ever. He has already proven that with how freakishly fast and athletic and powerful and explosive he is at 350 pounds. Yes, he has yet to prove himself as the greatest or one of the all-time greats at his position. That's not what the fuck I said or what the fuck I'm talking about! Vita's football career could end today and he'd still be the most talented defensive tackle I've ever seen. There's talent and then there's greatness. There's talent and then there's production. They are separate fucking things!

That's why it is incredibly stupid and ignorant and disrespectful for some retard to say "JT Tuimolau has a way higher ceiling than Vita does." That's so fucking stupid. Until he's 350 pounds and can move like Vita at that size and rag doll offensive lineman like Vita he's not more talented than Vita.

I get it, following recruiting is fun. Hype is fun. Everybody is the next big thing until they're not. But you have to live in fucking reality. The nice thing about living in this day in age is we can easily watch Vita Vea in high school and at the same age and the same exact size as JT and see he was more of a freak athlete than JT is right now. That's no knock on JT.
    Trey Lowe is Barry Sanders 2.0.
    I laffed like a retarded hyena remembering that AIDS breakout.
    If we’re bashing Shenzi, Kamari, and Azizi, then I’m out.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

In happier news, I would also like to submit my cristoball for JTT to UW.

crystaldong*
    Hi there.

My crystaldong is only submitted into @Swaye.

Hope this helps.
    Can confirm.
    On behalf of @UW_Doog_Bot hurtful
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    chuck said:

Ballz for s 6’6 black dude you are very insecure.

Quite the opposite actually. If I was insecure I would never disagree with anybody. Every post I would be pandering for chins and validation because that's what insecure people do. Insecure people are followers. I clearly walk my own path.
    Insecure people claim to be secure.

Insecure people call names and curse at those who disagree with them.

Insecure people pretend to enjoy the negative attention, even though all evidence...their own words...make it clear how much it bothers them.

Insecure people say things like "I walk my own path".

Insecure people claim to be 6'6" black dudes to strangers who will never meet them
    Yeah no. I can do that to. Only insecure people call other people insecure. Only insecure people get their feelings hurt or care when someone calls them names or cusses at them on a fucking message board. And on and on and on.

One day I'm a narcissist. The next day I'm insecure. So which is it? Make up your minds. Either way IDGAF what you think.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Quite the opposite actually. If I was insecure I would never disagree with anybody. Every post I would be pandering for chins and validation because that's what insecure people do. Insecure people are followers. I clearly walk my own path.

Insecure people pretend to enjoy the negative attention, even though all evidence...their own words...make it clear how much it bothers them.

Insecure people claim to be 6'6" black dudes to strangers who will never meet them
    Yeah no. I can do that to. Only insecure people call other people insecure. Only insecure people get their feelings hurt or care when someone calls them names or cusses at them on a fucking message board. And on and on and on.

One day I'm a narcissist. The next day I'm insecure. So which is it? Make up your minds. Either way IDGAF what you think.
    Abundance.

You say you don't care, but your actions indicate that you most definitely care.

Insecure people also...I kid. Just try to be more secure and less of a narcissist, and be nice big fella. We're all just people here trying to make our way in this crazy world.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

Abundance.

You say you don't care, but your actions indicate that you most definitely care.

Insecure people also...I kid. Just try to be more secure and less of a narcissist, and be nice big fella. We're all just people here trying to make our way in this crazy world.
    Fuck you bitch. You’re a fucking retard.
    Took the words right out of my fingers.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sure is a lot of words about insecurity for someone who isn't insecure.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019

chuck said:

Its both.

Part of the narcissistic personality disorder is a duality:

1. An inflated sense of importance and punlic projection of an image of extreme confidence.

That masks

2. a fragile self-esteem.

Which is why I advise everyone to ignore you because any engagement with you will have one of two effects:

-Feed your sense of entitlement and superiority and need for constant attention
    or
    -cause you to feel slighted in which case you will respond with rage and attempt to belittle the other posters to restore your feeling of superiority

Just don't do it people. Just ignore.
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try. I'm also not insecure because I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm blessed in many ways.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet and then call me an idiot for saying you're wrong. It's pretty simple.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Its both.

1. An inflated sense of importance and punlic projection of an image of extreme confidence.

That masks

Which is why I advise everyone to ignore you because any engagement with you will have one of two effects:

or
    -cause you to feel slighted in which case you will respond with rage and attempt to belittle the other posters to restore your feeling of superiority

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.
    Ok.......bitch
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have I seen that black couch somewhere?
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Its both.

That masks

or

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try. I'm also not insecure because I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm blessed in many ways.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet and then call me an idiot for saying you're wrong. It's pretty simple.
    The #1 sign of narcissistic personality disorder is denying you have a narcissistic personality disorder.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702

chuck said:

Its both.

That masks

or

Post a picture of your 6'6" black self then. Prove it.