Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Playoffs are over

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
The Warriors are going to win anyway but Houston falling to 4th means we don't even get a decent WCF

Portland? Denver?

The only suspense is if the Bucks are real or not. There is a stat about double digit wins in a season and this years Bucks are 4th all time or something on the list. Every team with over 40 of them won the NBA Championship including Kareem's Bucks and the 72 Lakers.

That's a metric for you

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I do

A lot

But not anymore

The off season looks more exciting
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try. I'm also not insecure because I have nothing to be insecure about. I'm blessed in many ways.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet and then call me an idiot for saying you're wrong. It's pretty simple.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm divested enough from pro ball that I can just laugh at the dumpster fire that is the Lakers atm.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    OKC/PDX and HOU/GS are the only series Id want to watch
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The Warriors are going to win anyway but Houston falling to 4th means we don't even get a decent WCF

Portland? Denver?

The only suspense is if the Bucks are real or not. There is a stat about double digit wins in a season and this years Bucks are 4th all time or something on the list. Every team with over 40 of them won the NBA Championship including Kareem's Bucks and the 72 Lakers.

That's a metric for you

The Bucks can't beat the zone defense.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Westbrook will shoot the Sonics out of the series.

Denver will go down in 6 because they're overrated outside of the joker.

Everyone will groan about PDX GS CF as you stated but DeMarcus will find a way implode the team while KD completely checks out.

SETH Curry, Layman, CJ, Dame will be unconscious in a shocker.

Blazers Bucks Final

Dozens will be glued to their media devices to watch that one!!

Warriors Bucks is probably the best we can hope for