Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess the coaches do read Pup's suggestions..

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Link to original post?

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    An inability/unwillingness to look critically at ones' self. Blaming everyone else for criticism received.

A national problem.
    Fuck you cunt, I blame you for my coke habit
    edited April 2019
    PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Weren’t you selling the couch like a little bitch?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And only insecure people WTF other people's posts to make themselves feel better. @backthepack

Had to put the 5th on this one
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    There’s a difference between hating yourself and being insecure. Get it right @StrongArmCobra
  • SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 145
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There’s a difference between hating yourself and being insecure. Get it right @StrongArmCobra

WhyNotBoth.gif
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Bryant to safety, Molden nickel, Gordon-Hampton one corner---Taylor the other. It's not like Pup didnt repeatedly push that line-up. Pup might just take over for Lake when he departs...

Pup wanted Hampton with ones...but the spring is still young

Stick to what you do best. Homoerotic anal sex fantasies.
    Dude your dumbass never got in the gate...how'd you post? My guess? Damone or another newbie just opened a new accunt...who is it? Come clean. Comedy central round here
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019

I did not know that.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Huh? Come to 38th and MLK today and I'll show u who the little bitch is.
    Ok bitch.....bring condoms

Bryant to safety, Molden nickel, Gordon-Hampton one corner---Taylor the other. It's not like Pup didnt repeatedly push that line-up. Pup might just take over for Lake when he departs...

Pup wanted Hampton with ones...but the spring is still young

Stick to what you do best. Homoerotic anal sex fantasies.
    Dude your dumbass never got in the gate...how'd you post? My guess? Damone or another newbie just opened a new accunt...who is it? Come clean. Comedy central round here
    You seem angry The Rolling Stones are postponing their tour. Its ok. They will roll into Seattle soon enough.
    Stones cancelled for same reason you did Damone after I ran u off in '14...heart couldnt take the grind

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Huh? Come to 38th and MLK today and I'll show u who the little bitch is.
    Ok bitch.....bring condoms
    What white dude would go to MLK and 38th? Only you J, as the brothers know you and your baggy Jean's and sideways hat at 50 years old already. They're laughing at you which is why they havent whacked you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This is a very confrontational thread. Makes me uncomfortable