Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess the coaches do read Pup's suggestions..

Bryant to safety, Molden nickel, Gordon-Hampton one corner---Taylor the other. It's not like Pup didnt repeatedly push that line-up. Pup might just take over for Lake when he departs...

Pup wanted Hampton with ones...but the spring is still young

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Link to original post?

HYG
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Link to original post?

HYG
    Thanks for the citrus.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Link to original post?

HYG
    Mods?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No. Everyone reporting Bryant is at safety also think Jeff has been playing DE. Both Wrong. Both are still LBs. If you disagree with me, you probably think Tevis and Wellington played Nickle last year.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    When Pup suggested move of Bryant to safety, Lake said, 'you know Pup, I like that'. My well established year and a half praise of Hampton got his attention too. 'You know Pup', Lake replied, 'I strongly looked at your observations of that kid, really gave him a harder look'..Lake chuckled.."you saw something in him I didnt at first"..."but like Haener, I never doubt you' we did our secret hand shake and parted. Great guy!
  • SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 145
    I wanted Bryant moved to LT
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Did you just roll in and take charge?

Like the starting qb rolling into a fraternity party Damone. You've never been to one, but I'll tell you in a whisper...'pssssst, there's lots of pussy'
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,380
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Link to original post?

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    An inability/unwillingness to look critically at ones' self. Blaming everyone else for criticism received.

A national problem.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did you just roll in and take charge?

Like the starting qb rolling into a fraternity party Damone. You've never been to one, but I'll tell you in a whisper...'pssssst, there's lots of pussy'
    I was, and am, too cool for frats. Don’t need the “help” like you do.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Link to original post?

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    Only insecure people mock others to try to make themselves feel better.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    And only insecure people WTF other people's posts to make themselves feel better. @backthepack
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,380
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MeToo

GRUNDLE WTf