Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

D'Andre "DJ" Rogers, 2020 TE, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    See EC coach resigns thread. Pure speculation but the dots are making more sense as this “rumor” surfaced prior to the coach resignation and may now have left the state of WA hence every fucking blue blood being interested in these two while peterman sticks to his ethics and morals guns.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Ektard:

Everybody wants to know what's up with D.J. Rogers from Eastside Catholic. Two years ago I would have been shocked if he wasn't offered and a year ago, I still would have been surprised, but as the process has moved along, there are just some things that are concerns. Not necessarily red flags, but there are some who have said he isn't the toughest player and that he doesn't sleep, eat, dream football. That doesn't mean he's a bad kid or that those concerns can't be overcome, but those are the big reasons he doesn't have an offer at this point. That being said, I do know that they are still evaluating him and that things have picked up between the two parties in recent weeks. At this point, I'd still be surprised if they offer, but the chances are better at this point than they were a couple of months ago.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Hey, I know it’s fluff, but when I see 17 people saying “BUT WHY HAVENT WE OFFERED DJ ROGERS YET?!?!?!”, then I post the only info that I can find.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Who cares we got Redman.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 896

Hey, I know it’s fluff, but when I see 17 people saying “BUT WHY HAVENT WE OFFERED DJ ROGERS YET?!?!?!”, then I post the only info that I can find.

As one of those 17 people I think I speak for us all when I say we appreciate it, and if they think otherwise they should probably be redirected to the nearest point of heavy traffic
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I like Yurosek more than Rogers. I like Redman way more than Rogers. He ain't comin.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

I like Yurosek more than Rogers. I like Redman way more than Rogers. He ain't comin.

Why? What's your assessment? just curious
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I’ll just say that if what I heard was true ... we aren’t ever offering
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Tequilla said:

I’ll just say that if what I heard was true ... we aren’t ever offering

Sounds like extracurricular activities and poor decision making that once authorities get wind of it - bad news and dismissal from team.

Not worth the time and effort, especially with Petermans risk adverse style and philosophy
  • TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    I'm just trusting the coaches to offer the tightest end that best fits our system.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Ektard:

Everybody wants to know what's up with D.J. Rogers from Eastside Catholic. Two years ago I would have been shocked if he wasn't offered and a year ago, I still would have been surprised, but as the process has moved along, there are just some things that are concerns. Not necessarily red flags, but there are some who have said he isn't the toughest player and that he doesn't sleep, eat, dream football. That doesn't mean he's a bad kid or that those concerns can't be overcome, but those are the big reasons he doesn't have an offer at this point. That being said, I do know that they are still evaluating him and that things have picked up between the two parties in recent weeks. At this point, I'd still be surprised if they offer, but the chances are better at this point than they were a couple of months ago.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

Ektard:

Double wood.