Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why Haener wins the job

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Any qb can sling a ball 60 yards on point with no pressure of being hit. Al La, Browning's pro day. Does he have the ability to breakdown a 300 page book with 42 different motion packages while deciphering the defense and making audibles? That's the real question.

What kind of asshole would click this post?

It's only been like 25 years that Washington has had 6'5" 230 lb alpha male with a cannon arm. He needs 5 routes and a little bit of time in the pocket.

#newplaybookplease

Pete gonna Pete.

#Easonheisman

Its NOT how Pete's system works. You were 9 when the weak armed, slow, lefty, gangly, non-recruited 6' Prosser sensation took BSU to unreal heights. You dont get it. None of you dipshits do. 6-5 230lb means zero to Pete
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's gonna go like this: Eason, then Yankoff when he leaves. Then Huard. My money's down.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

All y'all should really watch some film of Eason to see what he was like in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckhgPskd5So

Jesus Christ, the Browning PTSD is real. My asshole clenched on every single one of those throws.

Holy shit, I had forgotten what a simple out route past the sticks looked like.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's gonna go like this: Eason, then Yankoff when he leaves. Then Huard. My money's down.

My guess would be Eason, Morris, then a Morris/Huard hybrid like Bryant/Lawrence then full-time Huard.

I say this without seeing Morris play. Just think it's damning of Sirmon/Yankoff to be completely out paced by Haener. It's not like Haener was a redshirt JR try hard, he was a freshman too. They both still got big dicked by him.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sam Huard starts day one when he sets foot on campus. He will deservedly be handed the job.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

Sam Huard starts day one when he sets foot on campus. He will deservedly get a handy from Cohen then be given the job.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Haener vs Eason would be a legit argument....

If Haener had gone in vs Cal and led us to a 14 point win.

Now it's Eason or bust

He did throw a touchdown pass.
    Haener... will NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

jecornel said:

Sam Huard starts day one when he sets foot on campus. He will deservedly get a handy from Cohen then be given the job.

Heyooo
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After watching that, I have absolutely no confidence the offense will be able to ever score. I mean, how is "center" supposed to know when to snap the ball when the QB doesn't do an exaggerated hand clap to let him know.
    I see alot of standing around waiting while the play clock runs out.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Haener looked so fucking shook when he got into the Cal game. I think he might have literally shit himself a little bit. He had that nervous, sweaty, "I have to shit right fucking now" look on his face. First throw he bounces 5 yards short on an out route. A couple plays later, pick-6, game over, get the fuck off the field and go throw up on the sideline pussy! Then you compare that to true Freshman Skinny at Georgia and you see how immediately confident he was. The stage was never too big for him and he made some big-time throws. Eason's and alpha and until proven otherwise, Haener's a little shrivel dick beta. I don't give a fuck what Haener does in practice. If you don't have a pair of balls under the bright lights on game day, you can't fucking play. Eason's the guy.

This was all you had to write. You just wanted to say Shrivel dick beta. I don't blame you.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Alexis said:

After watching that, I have absolutely no confidence the offense will be able to ever score. I mean, how is "center" supposed to know when to snap the ball when the QB doesn't do an exaggerated hand clap to let him know.
    I see alot of standing around waiting while the play clock runs out.

The exaggerated hand clap is why I hate college football.