Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Top fucking 15? Next we're gonna see top 25s. At least when I did this for my potential prom dates I kept it to 10. Jeez.

ykwywf
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    crystall balls from the big wigs and then a week later drops a top 15 just seems strange to me.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    Meek said:

crystall balls from the big wigs and then a week later drops a top 15 just seems strange to me.

Seems kinda the norm. One of them interviews the kid and makes a CB based on that. Then the lemmings follow.

I think this one is a little different though considering some of the factors. Dads a former NFL players and gets that peterman gets it. Wants to stay close to home as they seem to be pretty tight knit sports family, Polk/Sankey/Gaskins tradition, etc.

I’m not saying the 3 wiseman took any of this into account prior to crystal donging it, that would require one to do their job and hacks don’t do that.

I still says he’s ours to lose and boner hits his layups. Give me Robinson and Adams and boner can do whatever he wants on IG and I won’t judge.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Top fucking 15? Next we're gonna see top 25s. At least when I did this for my potential prom dates I kept it to 10. Jeez.

Haha for each finger? Caz of the micro penis
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

ykwywf
    But what does it all mean, Basil? Your acronyms/random assortment of letters are above my pay grade.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

Seems kinda the norm. One of them interviews the kid and makes a CB based on that. Then the lemmings follow.

I think this one is a little different though considering some of the factors. Dads a former NFL players and gets that peterman gets it. Wants to stay close to home as they seem to be pretty tight knit sports family, Polk/Sankey/Gaskins tradition, etc.

I’m not saying the 3 wiseman took any of this into account prior to crystal donging it, that would require one to do their job and hacks don’t do that.

I still says he’s ours to lose and boner hits his layups. Give me Robinson and Adams and boner can do whatever he wants on IG and I won’t judge.
    yeah, dad gets it. been there and done that and peterman's schtick speaks to the experienced parents.

dad runs his business here and they are entrenched. I think the local ties are more than enough to overcome the historical ties to usc. if usc continues to be a huge question mark then ayden is looking good for uw ...
    animate said:

Meek said:

yeah, dad gets it. been there and done that and peterman's schtick speaks to the experienced parents.

dad runs his business here and they are entrenched. I think the local ties are more than enough to overcome the historical ties to usc. if usc continues to be a huge question mark then ayden is looking good for uw ...
    Wut?
    edited April 2019

animate said:

Meek said:

Wut?
    I mean, ayden's dad being a USC alum/player and ayden a USC legacy ... growing up with all that trojan influence in the family and stuff ....

imagine if you were a bigtime croot and your dad played for washington and you moved to southern cal and all your friends are huge sc fans. the poontang you're interested in is staying local and the USC crootin' machine was giving you love non-stop ...
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

Meek said:

Wut?
    Sr’s business ranked and huge court battle.

I think Aydens dad went to u$c...?

You guys do realize this is a Sam Adams thread and not an Ayden Hector thread right?

Sam Adams went to TAMU.

lol. damn. all these threads blend together ... teen bois we're all talkin about right?
    animate said:

animate said:

Meek said:

Wut?
    I mean, ayden's dad being a USC alum/player and ayden a USC legacy ... growing up with all that trojan influence in the family and stuff ....

imagine if you were a bigtime croot and your dad played for washington and you moved to southern cal and all your friends are huge sc fans. the poontang you're interested in is staying local and the USC crootin' machine was giving you love non-stop ...
    We're talking about Sam Adams mayne
    So is jimmy lake crooting him?
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys do realize this is a Sam Adams thread and not an Ayden Hector thread right?

Sam Adams went to TAMU.

I gets it... hence the return for separating my thoughts on two different kids.

Didn’t make much sense how they were both being talked about but I played anyways... didn’t think twice because a lot of shit pulled from asses gets thrown about round here. See anything from SAC.

Just close them both and we can sort out the details for Japanese anima later.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ykwywf
    But what does it all mean, Basil? Your acronyms/random assortment of letters are above my pay grade.
    Ydkw
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

ykwywf
    Ydkw
    No idea. Hope you guys are getting a good rofl out the acronyms.

ykwywf
    Ydkw
    my engrish bad, but "you do know why"

ykwywf
    Ydkw
    *don’t

ykwywf
    Ydkw
    *don’t
    I engrish bad
    Swaye's Wigwam

ykwywf
    Ydkw
    *don’t
    I engrish bad
    You drugs well