Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Layoffs highest in 10 years

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Layoffs hit their highest level for a first quarter in 10 years as 2019′s job market got off to a shaky start, according to a report Thursday from outplacement firm Challenger, Gary & Christmas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/04/job-layoffs-surge-35percent-to-highest-level-to-start-a-year-in-a-decade.html?__twitter_impression=true&recirc=taboolainternal

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This is what we should do, cut taxes more. Think about it, bro, if taxes are lower the job creators will have more money and since they’re job creators that’s what they’ll do, create jobs.

You’ll want to package the tax cuts for the JOB CREATORS, not the rich bro it’s not about the rich it’s about stimulating the job creators, with some other tax cuts for the working class, non job creators they don’t create anything of value, but you make those cuts so small that they have no real effect on people’s lives but they exist so you can point to them like it’s not all about the rich, I mean job creators.

Now, what this does is gives all the money to the job creators, which is good. That means they’ll have all the power, also good because they earned it by being born white and male. There may or may not be jobs created, maybe there will be layoffs don’t tell businesses how to run their business, but regular folks won’t notice because we’ve shoved credit cards down their throat so when they don’t have as much money as they should they can just go into debt making more money for the job creator class.

Economic 101 bro.
  • Options

Hondo loves layoffs. Typical leftist

Please find where I said that. Fuck wit

But glad to see you admit that tax cuts don't work to keep jobs.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Layoffs hit their highest level for a first quarter in 10 years as 2019′s job market got off to a shaky start, according to a report Thursday from outplacement firm Challenger, Gary & Christmas.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/04/job-layoffs-surge-35percent-to-highest-level-to-start-a-year-in-a-decade.html?__twitter_impression=true&recirc=taboolainternal

Hondo yells up to his two dads with glee!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Hondo loves layoffs. Typical leftist

Please find where I said that. Fuck wit

But glad to see you admit that tax cuts don't work to keep jobs.
    It's implied. Over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over and fucking over.

Like #aclockworkshill #lapdog

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “Consumer behavior and advances in technology are driving many of these cuts.”
  • Options
    haie said:

Trump told me, and you believed, that tax cuts and keeping minimum wage low would mean advances in technology wouldn't replace jobs.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

Trump told me, and you believed, that tax cuts and keeping minimum wage low would mean advances in technology wouldn't replace jobs.
    Trump has the ability to block $15 dollar an hour minimum wage laws in SF, Oakland, Seattle and Portland?

Got a link Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Trump has the ability to block $15 dollar an hour minimum wage laws in SF, Oakland, Seattle and Portland?

Got a link Kunt?
    Those places aren't where the job layoffs are. But nice job making yourself look ignorant as always.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, what’s the unemployment rate again?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Got a link Kunt?
    Those places aren't where the job layoffs are. But nice job making yourself look ignorant as always.
    Need a link though. Still. Back it up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

I used a direct line from the article you shit linked.

You have a fucking story.

Why would I give a shit about burger flipping losers that can't think critically like you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Got a link Kunt?
    Really? No one was laid off in any of those places? Got a link Kunt?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Hondo is still pissed the Cotten gin was invented. Cost us joooobs!
    Now you support machines replacing jobs at McDonald's. El oh fucking El. That moment when DaBoner jumps the shark.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

haie said:

N

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Hondo loved the cotton gin, made slavery all that more valuable kept the institution alive in the US longer than it probably would have been without it

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Now you support machines replacing jobs at McDonald's. El oh fucking El. That moment when DaBoner jumps the shark.
    Please tell me this is just another one of your awful attempts at a joke/fitting in here.

You can't be this fucking stupid.