Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Redman, 2020 4* TE, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just watched the film, holy fuck he looks great! Looks very much like a young Gronk to me. Love his tenacity while blocking and he looks elite when you consider his size and ability to move. Fucking baller!
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Biggins:

- Offers from Alabama, LSU, Michigan and Ohio State, UCLA and USC.

- He visited Ohio State in March, where a sister goes to school.

- Doesn’t have any discernible weakness in his game but can improve in all areas.

- Prototype size for multiple roles.

- Solid ball skills and shows the ability to make plays down the field.

- Most affective as a possession type tight end who you can go to on key third down plays and near the goal line.

- Natural pass catcher and advanced route runner.

- Physical blocker, strong at the point of attack who will be able to factor in the run game.

- Great frame and should become an even more physical presence as an in-line blocker.

- Every down tight end who does everything well.

- Should have a very productive college career with the tools and potential to play on Sunday’s as well.

Please stop I can only get so hard
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m so drunk I pissed and threw up on myself at the same time.

Good news: I’m in the shower
    Bad News: I’m fully clothed

EMFA AND ITS STILL FUCK YOU PAOAPAO LOL AT 9 TE’s RANKED HIGHER THAN REDMAN. LOL AT DJ ROGERS BEING A 6’1.5 240 SLOT WR BEING RANKED OVER REDMAN. GET THEM BOTH. FUCK IT.

I love every bit of this post!

I agree we Still need a BTE but I guess it might be a better idea for me to call them slot WR’s....

Enjoy that hang over this morning LMC- God speed.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

EMFA AND ITS STILL FUCK YOU PAOAPAO LOL AT 9 TE’s RANKED HIGHER THAN REDMAN. LOL AT DJ ROGERS BEING A 6’1.5 240 SLOT WR BEING RANKED OVER REDMAN. GET THEM BOTH. FUCK IT.

I love every bit of this post!

I agree we Still need a BTE but I guess it might be a better idea for me to call them slot WR’s....

Enjoy that hang over this morning LMC- God speed.
    Dood..... Redman RUNS BY corners and safeties on film, he’s a black as a fucking white Red-man could possible get. He already got in trouble for liking my Keith Price blunt smoking tweet. CADE DEV AND MARK WHO THE FUCK BEATS US?!?!

Now RB & WR recruiting got ratcheted up that much. THIS YEAR IS OUR MOST BALANCED OFFENSE EVER IN SPITE OF PAOPAO’s BEST EFFORTS, WTF ARE WE GONNA BE WITH PETE RECRUITING THE POSITION?!?!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    You’re more fucked up than I am if you think Paopao recruited Redman after he couldn’t recruit Bradley Archer while he was committed to Cal before he eventually flipped to Stanford. GTFOH WIT THAT FUCCIN DOOG BULLSHIT EMFA SMMFD
  • Options
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Best part by far of his Jr year video is around 2:30 in when he destroys 2 guys with a combo block ... that’s some elite level shit
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    His junior year film is sped way the fuck up. Sorry to break that to any of you doogs.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

His junior year film is sped way the fuck up. Sorry to break that to any of you doogs.

Not it's not.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

“I’ve told people this, but I love pass-blocking and run-blocking some plays, because I just want to take my anger out,” Redman told The Times on Sunday night. “But on other plays you’re 1-v-1 with a linebacker or a DB and you just want to make a quick stick and catch the ball and get up field and get a touchdown.

“I like to call it the most versatile position on the field, and that’s why I like it so much. You can pretty much do everything.”

This kid is such a fucking savage.

Gronk.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

“I’ve told people this, but I love pass-blocking and run-blocking some plays, because I just want to take my anger out,” Redman told The Times on Sunday night. “But on other plays you’re 1-v-1 with a linebacker or a DB and you just want to make a quick stick and catch the ball and get up field and get a touchdown.

“I like to call it the most versatile position on the field, and that’s why I like it so much. You can pretty much do everything.”

Love the mindset ... this is so great
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

“You always hear funky stuff about some schools, but honestly I haven’t heard one bad thing about UW. That really goes to show that you’ll have a great program and a great staff behind you as well.”

Redman — who is ranked as the No. 10 tight end in the 2020 class by 247Sports — will have those things … eventually.

Until then, he has to work — and not just on his routes.

“Both my brothers worked there before,” Redman said of his nearly two-year stint at Ace Hardware. “It’s kind of a family trend, we call it. It’s awesome, because it just shows what actual life is like. You’re not just going to get everything your way. You’ve got to work for stuff.

“You’re not always going to have mom and dad to back you up. You’ve got to get your own money, and you have to deal with people in real-life situations. It’s taught me a lot.”

It’s taught him how to build a grill, for example. It’s taught him how to operate a cash register. It’s taught him that even a highly touted tight end has to clock in at 10 a.m. two days after announcing his verbal commitment to Washington.

With his senior season looming, Redman still has a lot to learn. But he knew enough to end his college recruitment eight months early.

“It’s definitely a relief (to be committed),” Redman said. “Don’t get me wrong, the recruiting process is very fun and interesting. But there’s a time when you have to say, ‘OK, I’m done. I know the school I want to go to.’

“That time was right now. So that’s why I picked UW.”

OKG

Shoutout Mike Vorel btw, keep killing it.
    Working at fucking Ace teaches you about life? JFC.

That was painful to read and Mike Vorel sucks.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

“You always hear funky stuff about some schools, but honestly I haven’t heard one bad thing about UW. That really goes to show that you’ll have a great program and a great staff behind you as well.”

Redman — who is ranked as the No. 10 tight end in the 2020 class by 247Sports — will have those things … eventually.

Until then, he has to work — and not just on his routes.

“Both my brothers worked there before,” Redman said of his nearly two-year stint at Ace Hardware. “It’s kind of a family trend, we call it. It’s awesome, because it just shows what actual life is like. You’re not just going to get everything your way. You’ve got to work for stuff.

“You’re not always going to have mom and dad to back you up. You’ve got to get your own money, and you have to deal with people in real-life situations. It’s taught me a lot.”

It’s taught him how to build a grill, for example. It’s taught him how to operate a cash register. It’s taught him that even a highly touted tight end has to clock in at 10 a.m. two days after announcing his verbal commitment to Washington.

With his senior season looming, Redman still has a lot to learn. But he knew enough to end his college recruitment eight months early.

“It’s definitely a relief (to be committed),” Redman said. “Don’t get me wrong, the recruiting process is very fun and interesting. But there’s a time when you have to say, ‘OK, I’m done. I know the school I want to go to.’

“That time was right now. So that’s why I picked UW.”

OKG

Shoutout Mike Vorel btw, keep killing it.
    Working at fucking Ace teaches you about life? JFC.

That was painful to read and Mike Vorel sucks.
    Working a cash register and knowing your place are critical life skills in capitalist society.