Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bow down bitches!!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
If @Swaye was a real Dwag fan, he'd buy this already...

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think I might be too poor for that.
    Founders Club

Just found this watch (2003 model) for 20K with box and papers, if anyone is interested. I actually love the watch. YG can be tough to pull off, but that blue dial helps. Can someone give me 20K? TIA.
    Founders Club
    And if you really want to go big pimpin, here is the new yellow gold, green dial Daytona. I actually LOVE this watch, and would wear it proudly, if I had a spare 40K laying around.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And if you really want to go big pimpin, here is the new yellow gold, green dial Daytona. I actually LOVE this watch, and would wear it proudly, if I had a spare 40K laying around.

I'd wear that if it had a black leather band. It's cool looking
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I think it is a bad ass watch. If you want bling but a bit more understated, they also recently began making a white gold version with blue dial. Also stunning.

Also 40K with tax. But I see them online for 33K'ish. You know, if you have the price of a decent car just laying around for a watch.
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I think it is a bad ass watch. If you want bling but a bit more understated, they also recently began making a white gold version with blue dial. Also stunning.

Also 40K with tax. But I see them online for 33K'ish. You know, if you have the price of a decent car just laying around for a watch.
    That's definitely my speed right there (with a black leather band)
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know DJ, they are actually making a white gold Daytona on their new Oysterflex bracelet (basically this uber rubber with titanium inserted into it - I have tried one on and they are SUPER nice wearing. And the dial on this watch is stunning - kind of a copy of their 70's era Big Red Daytona. I LOVE this watch, and hey, only like 29K MSRP! YES!

Founders Club
    Not sure if I like the fact that YellaPiss's thread is getting more play than mine. Heh. FML.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657

Double wood
    Those are such naughty girls.

brb yo.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    Those watches are beautiful - the white/blue I like the best. But - I need numbers on my watch because I am just no good at my o'clocks. This could be one reason I don't have a good relationship with time devices

Edit: Should this have been poasted on @Swaye's thread?
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    Swaye said:

Just found this watch (2003 model) for 20K with box and papers, if anyone is interested. I actually love the watch. YG can be tough to pull off, but that blue dial helps. Can someone give me 20K? TIA.
    Newer version of this with sunburst dial is stupid nice.

edit: Can someone loan me 35K?
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You know DJ, they are actually making a white gold Daytona on their new Oysterflex bracelet (basically this uber rubber with titanium inserted into it - I have tried one on and they are SUPER nice wearing. And the dial on this watch is stunning - kind of a copy of their 70's era Big Red Daytona. I LOVE this watch, and hey, only like 29K MSRP! YES!

that is the shit
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

that is the shit
    Yeah, much of the precious metal Rolex stuff is just crazy nice. But, the PM stuff starts at about 25K or so and goes up from there... so you have to be @thechatch level big baller to afford it. Platinum Daytona goes for a smooth 70K.

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Kinda weird how @Swaye has recently started really working the phones on picking up donations from the front page. Hmm. I thought it was going to Hookers and Blow.
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Kinda weird how @Swaye has recently started really working the phones on picking up donations from the front page. Hmm. I thought it was going to Hookers and Blow.
    I have moved on to actually running the hookers and wearing big ass pimp watches.

#turnthatbitchout
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I have moved on to actually running the hookers and wearing big ass pimp watches.

#turnthatbitchout
    Now more than ever

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If @Swaye ever leaves us for the CU tatankas...

Founders Club

If @Swaye ever leaves us for the CU tatankas...

I really need to add TT to my collection one day.