Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened around here?

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    So the consensus is that Pump's fishing exploits are just as true and real as his sexual exploits? So, like, SUPER true and real?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    Pitch. Boulder, with 3 lines, for a cat is babyshit...a bailer-full of chinamen from the city who cant row in unison then yes Pitch it can be very sketchy. But my point was I run my cat over it in most humane cubic metrics conditions and it's not like running the lower reaches of tumwater canyon on the wetstnatchee for instance

Like clockwork every few months

Derek says HH has broken traffic records

Pump comes and claims HH is dead without him

I wasn't going to say anything, but...
    HH is marginal without Pup. #'s or not. Have you seen the content? Of course you have, the same 7 dipshits post unfunny, ignorant content hundreds of times a day back and 4th. Great media...a great experience ( sarcasm J). It's why the greatest poster of all time has to leave with the football team every year. Usually I cant just cut a site off after 4 months of use....its pretty unbearable. Not Derek's fault, I like Derek, and he provides a cool joint to hang to best of his abilities

Pup visits dawgman daily, has for 2.5 decades. Then again I was the best there too, my knowledge and humor made that place from day 1, then Kim came. Maybe I'm loyal? Certainly I'm the greatest!!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Pitch. Boulder, with 3 lines, for a cat is babyshit...a bailer-full of chinamen from the city who cant row in unison then yes Pitch it can be very sketchy. But my point was I run my cat over it in most humane cubic metrics conditions and it's not like running the lower reaches of tumwater canyon on the wetstnatchee for instance

lol wtf are you talkin about man
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,794
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like clockwork every few months

Derek says HH has broken traffic records

Pump comes and claims HH is dead without him

I wasn't going to say anything, but...
    HH is marginal without Pup. #'s or not. Have you seen the content? Of course you have, the same 7 dipshits post unfunny, ignorant content hundreds of times a day back and 4th. Great media...a great experience ( sarcasm J). It's why the greatest poster of all time has to leave with the football team every year. Usually I cant just cut a site off after 4 months of use....its pretty unbearable. Not Derek's fault, I like Derek, and he provides a cool joint to hang to best of his abilities

Pup visits dawgman daily, has for 2.5 decades. Then again I was the best there too, my knowledge and humor made that place from day 1, then Kim came. Maybe I'm loyal? Certainly I'm the greatest!!
    Dawgman is a boring pile of shit. All the kewl people are here.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

wetstnatchee

tee hee hee

I am from the mighty Wasnatch Mountains.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I once caught a trout
    Swaye's Wigwam

I once caught a trout

Was it brown?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

I didn't understand a word of this gibberish you addled old fuck
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I once caught a trout

I caught the clap
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lower reaches of Tumwater are fucking incredible. Never managed to get a run in because I was always working the wetsnatchee if I was on that side of the mountains. Had some friends take a creature craft through the real meat of Tum on a big day. Watching that made the hair on my neck stand up just spectating. Most technically difficult class V (not counting water falls) I probably ever did was the Green Wall on the Illinois in Oregon. There were literally inches of clearance on that run between making it and fucking yourself into being trapped in a weir.
    edited April 2019

Of course you dont...I figured u wouldnt, you dont understand football "gibberish" either. Maybe it was meant for bot.

Lower reaches of Tumwater are fucking incredible. Never managed to get a run in because I was always working the wetsnatchee if I was on that side of the mountains. Had some friends take a creature craft through the real meat of Tum on a big day. Watching that made the hair on my neck stand up just spectating. Most technically difficult class V (not counting water falls) I probably ever did was the Green Wall on the Illinois in Oregon. There were literally inches of clearance on that run between making it and fucking yourself into being trapped in a weir.
    Good stuff bot. Now there's 4 posters here who have a sack, and I respect
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course you dont...I figured u wouldnt, you dont understand football "gibberish" either. Maybe it was meant for bot.
    Quit lashing out.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good stuff bot. Now there's 4 posters here who have a sack, and I respect
    I'm confused. Am I still in the posters with sack group or did I get demoted?