Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened around here?

I leave for 3 months and this place is on life support again. As usual Pup will get the heart rate back up. You guys are truly a pathetic bunch of doofuses. Race, I left u in charge so it makes sense. Glad I didnt leave you in charge of any of my companies

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Any new fancy feast stories?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I fished a fancy feast bead on the Queets a few weeks back and got skunked @puppylove_sugarsteel . @dflea got ab13lb hen though so that was bad ass.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    missed ya Pumpy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So I was bored on a clear cold winter day in the beautiful cascades, powder coated eruts and jagged peaks. , the gem-green skykomish in all her glory flowing 100' from Pup's picture windows (with mint steelhead just lurking for Pups cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Told the now 30 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' pup echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Pup started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Pup's attention...a pretty cool morning on the Sky. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Ignorant SooUNT now down the road, but a nice story I didnt share last year.

I'm not sure that's really even a story

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Go back to posting about college football.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I was bored on a clear cold winter day in the beautiful cascades, powder coated eruts and jagged peaks. , the gem-green skykomish in all her glory flowing 100' from Pup's picture windows (with mint steelhead just lurking for Pups cured kenai river sockeye eggs in my freezer or a fancy bead).

Told the now 30 year old to grab the blue vibrator and hit the carpet, ass nice and high, pucker in clear view...'hit that baby' pup echoed off the stone fireplace backing. After many minutes Pup started to see the little goosebumps form on her muscular little ass, scratching at the carpet, and a vocal O that kind of got Pup's attention...a pretty cool morning on the Sky. Now make my breakfast was all the words I could come up with as I had to get back to my Ameritrade account. So little time we all have these days for pleasure as money isnt free unless you vote democrat... And good luck with that you liberal bitches!!!

Sky's my favorite river. Ran the last run of the north fork before it flooded Index and retook the road. 40,000 cfs and three boat flips that day. I'd been out partying until 5am and drinking cheap red wine at a toga party. Walked off into the woods during the safety meeting and puked my guts up for twenty minutes straight. Then went down that shit at a million miles an hour with trees and all kinds of shit floating down the river with us. I still have the "dangerous waters" sign I scrambled up a tree to take. The next day the river hit over 100,000 cfs and that whole edie and embankment ceased to exist.

Many good days spent there but that one might be the best.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Jesus fucking Christ this is beautiful
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That sounds quite a bit better than my last fishing trip.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Huh?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I fished a fancy feast bead on the Queets a few weeks back and got skunked @puppylove_sugarsteel . @dflea got ab13lb hen though so that was bad ass.

Yella, the queets has always been pups favorite river. I've fished it harder than any other coastal stream for 30 years. If u got skunked you're doing something wrong. If a bead ain't working you're water isnt the right color. Queets doesnt run clear often as a sprinkle will color it up. When in doubt break the bones out (it's a plug...pull it and it will catch u fish). No stream aside from the Quinault will yield bigger native steel than the queets

I'm not sure that's really even a story

As opposed to your 12,000 failures? Post something for once chump
    edited April 2019

Sky's my favorite river. Ran the last run of the north fork before it flooded Index and retook the road. 40,000 cfs and three boat flips that day. I'd been out partying until 5am and drinking cheap red wine at a toga party. Walked off into the woods during the safety meeting and puked my guts up for twenty minutes straight. Then went down that shit at a million miles an hour with trees and all kinds of shit floating down the river with us. I still have the "dangerous waters" sign I scrambled up a tree to take. The next day the river hit over 100,000 cfs and that whole edie and embankment ceased to exist.

Many good days spent there but that one might be the best.
    I assume you were just rafting as one cant fish out a vessel. Either way kudos. You need at least 5k cubic to raft it. 2k on gold bar guage to kayak. Proud of u tho Bot. It's a beautiful float. Nothing like the scenery, certainly some technical water. It's a small trib.