Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Biden’s past history of inappropriate behavior and previous relationships with women will be a HUGE issue in a 2020 campaign against trump.

I really don’t care though. Either way.

He's too old and white. That's the problem.
    What part of “I don’t care. Either way.” Don’t you understand?

Ask grundle. He’ll help you out.
    You care

You seem upset about Biden. Real upset
    I am outraged by his inappropriate behavior. Aren’t you?
    No

its been obvious for decades. Must not be a big deal and anyway he has a D next to his name
    Probably. Why are troomps (on network news, cable news, and the internet) so focused on Biden’s acceptable but inappropriate behavior then? Trump’s fear is not a good look.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biden’s past history of inappropriate behavior and previous relationships with women will be a HUGE issue in a 2020 campaign against trump.

He's too old and white. That's the problem.
    What part of “I don’t care. Either way.” Don’t you understand?

Ask grundle. He’ll help you out.
    You care

You seem upset about Biden. Real upset
    I am outraged by his inappropriate behavior. Aren’t you?
    No

its been obvious for decades. Must not be a big deal and anyway he has a D next to his name
    Probably. Why are troomps (on network news, cable news, and the internet) so focused on Biden’s acceptable but inappropriate behavior then? Trump’s fear is not a good look.
    We? are scared of all the democrats. Its a formidable lineup of seasoned candidates any one of which would be better than Trump
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I actually hope Uncle Joe wins the primary. He is the least scary potential Dem president out of the whole crop to me. Rather have a relatively moderate old creeper than the far left lunatics like Beto and Bernie, or the shrill harpies Kamala and Pocafuckoffus.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I actually hope Uncle Joe wins the primary. He is the least scary potential Dem president out of the whole crop to me. Rather have a relatively moderate old creeper than the far left lunatics like Beto and Bernie, or the shrill harpies Kamala and Pocafuckoffus.

Biden is a shameless hack politician who has no core positions other than being able to tack to the prevailing political winds. Joe's "moderate" act was all predicated on his desire to be President. If he senses that the winds are blowing to the hard left in his party and that there is no way to secure the nomination by being seen as a "moderate" he'll abandoned all of those positions.

First Gulf War Joe was part of the anti-war wing of his party he voted against it. War turned out to be popular was over quickly he took a hit politically. Second Gulf War every Senator who wanted to run for President in 2004 voted in favor of the war because like most people they thought the results of the war would be the same as the 1st Gulf War. Over quickly and popular with the public. Biden had no core position on the use of military force other than what position would benefit him politically.

Look at the pure hackery he has been spouting since he started making noise about running this time. Claiming domestic violence can be blamed on white culture? That is the worst kind of racist pandering and I'll guarantee you that it wasn't a belief Biden has held until just recently.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems are so good at eating their own it's just amazing
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,529
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dems are so good at eating their own it's just amazing

The Repubs did a good job of eating their own in 2016 - oh wait, Trump did a good job of eating the Repubs
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    real AZ Duck the Insult Comic Duck Retweeted

Almost certainly unrelated:
    2020 presidential election: Joe Biden advisers smell a conspiracy
    Joe Biden advisers believe coverage of allegations of inappropriate behavior is being stoked by rival Democrats — a dynamic that could actually fire up the vice president at a time when others see success as increasingly improbable.

Why it matters: Several around Biden think advisers to Bernie Sanders are at least partly behind the anti-Biden campaign. One prominent backer thinks Biden will run, and "is ready to kill Bernie."
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Biden is a shameless hack politician who has no core positions other than being able to tack to the prevailing political winds. Joe's "moderate" act was all predicated on his desire to be President. If he senses that the winds are blowing to the hard left in his party and that there is no way to secure the nomination by being seen as a "moderate" he'll abandoned all of those positions.

First Gulf War Joe was part of the anti-war wing of his party he voted against it. War turned out to be popular was over quickly he took a hit politically. Second Gulf War every Senator who wanted to run for President in 2004 voted in favor of the war because like most people they thought the results of the war would be the same as the 1st Gulf War. Over quickly and popular with the public. Biden had no core position on the use of military force other than what position would benefit him politically.

Look at the pure hackery he has been spouting since he started making noise about running this time. Claiming domestic violence can be blamed on white culture? That is the worst kind of racist pandering and I'll guarantee you that it wasn't a belief Biden has held until just recently.
    You don't have to convince me Joe Biden is a piece of shit. I just think he is less a piece of shit than the other dreck they are running.
    Why do you hate #Tulsi2020 ?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You don't have to convince me Joe Biden is a piece of shit. I just think he is less a piece of shit than the other dreck they are running.
    If I weren't a Trump knob gobbler, I'd be all in for that Buttyplug guy, mayor of Indiana. I've only seen one somewhat extensive interview with him and the guy really shines. He reminded me why I used to be a Democrat.
    89ute said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

If I weren't a Trump knob gobbler, I'd be all in for that Buttyplug guy, mayor of Indiana. I've only seen one somewhat extensive interview with him and the guy really shines. He reminded me why I used to be a Democrat.
    Because you were gay?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

89ute said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Because you were gay?
    Watch it man, just because Mormons like to put it in the butt doesn't make them gay, it makes them virgins.

89ute said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Because you were gay?
    Watch it man, just because Mormons like to put it in the butt doesn't make them gay, it makes them virgins.
    My mistake

Carry on
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Because you were gay?
    Armpit ... you must be knew here
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Because you were gay?
    Armpit ... you must be knew here
    Well that's the last time I argue that you're not ghey.