Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is the problem with the health care market in America?

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"So it seems". Keep playing a game of semantics though.

Did you miss the disclaimer at the end?

You've turned petty. It's sad, really.

You can't even hide your liberal agenda when you rebutt. No disclaimer needed. You make it clear you don't think there is a free market solution. I would say you're slipping, but that would imply you had game to start with.
    Lol liberal agenda. Talk about slipping.

I voted for Mitt and would have voted for McCain.

No one can present an article without it being some kind of an agenda, even when that article is well thought out and worthy of discussion?

Maybe there is a free market solution? That's why I started the thread. I said I know little about the topic.

You are slipping oh so far.

Do they not have a writing or communications course at your school, or have you just not take it yet?
    Predictably, weak.
    Typical comeback for a guy who continues to get his ass handed to him.

Do you even try?

articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/02/business/fi-hospitals2 And it's getting worse.
    Uhhhh, that article and study came right after the recession when everyone was tanking.

Do you even try?
    Good Christ. It's only gotten worse dumbass. Keep embarrassing yourself. It's fun to watch. I'm not sure you're even playing checkers.

healthworkscollective.com/danyelljones/119531/hospitals-are-losing-money-top-5-reasons
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014

There is only ONE health insurance company operating in Vermont. That's because insurance is regulated at the state level by mostly corrupt State Insurance Commissioners. Get rid of them and open the market for any insurance company to sell in any state, and watch what happens.

You're right, if you think that continuing to manipulate the system will work, you don't know much.

Jesus you are a fucking idiot. I didn't take a particular position. Stop projecting.
    Yes, you did.

HTH.
    I summarized an extensive study, found it pointed to one conclusion, and wondered what others thought without projecting my own opinion.

I hear you like checkers little boys.
    Fucking Racist.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

"So it seems". Keep playing a game of semantics though.

Did you miss the disclaimer at the end?

You've turned petty. It's sad, really.

You can't even hide your liberal agenda when you rebutt. No disclaimer needed. You make it clear you don't think there is a free market solution. I would say you're slipping, but that would imply you had game to start with.
    Lol liberal agenda. Talk about slipping.

I voted for Mitt and would have voted for McCain.

No one can present an article without it being some kind of an agenda, even when that article is well thought out and worthy of discussion?

Maybe there is a free market solution? That's why I started the thread. I said I know little about the topic.

You are slipping oh so far.

Do they not have a writing or communications course at your school, or have you just not take it yet?
    Predictably, weak.
    Typical comeback for a guy who continues to get his ass handed to him.

Do you even try?

articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/02/business/fi-hospitals2 And it's getting worse.
    Uhhhh, that article and study came right after the recession when everyone was tanking.

Do you even try?
    Good Christ. It's only gotten worse dumbass. Keep embarrassing yourself. It's fun to watch. I'm not sure you're even playing checkers.

healthworkscollective.com/danyelljones/119531/hospitals-are-losing-money-top-5-reasons
    Owned.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All the problems with health care can be solved by using wood chips.