Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Pathological liar reduced to complaining about other people lying.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

You do realize how embarrassing for you this is. Right?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why? I'm not a pathological liar, you are and I'm not a pathological liar who is complaining about other people lying, you are.

Trust me Hondo, I know you're not capable of shame or embarrassment. Most pathological liars aren't.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,330
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why? I'm not a pathological liar, you are and I'm not a pathological liar who is complaining about other people lying, you are.

Trust me Hondo, I know you're not capable of shame or embarrassment. Most pathological liars aren't.
    What blob is saying is that Daddy lies about everything, but tax cuts!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how you refuse to call Trump a pathological liar. When he actually is one.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how you refuse to call Trump a pathological liar. When he actually is one.
    You would know
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What blob is saying is that Daddy lies about everything, but tax cuts!!!
    Trump lies all the time. I can't do anything about Trump's lies, I can only control my commitment to the facts and the truth. You should try it sometime Mr. Hands up don't shoot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

When Trump starts posting here I will. But you do post here Hondo and you lie all the fucking time, and yet you still complain about Trump lying, why is that? Obviously lying doesn't bother you so why do you bitch about Trump lying?

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

When Trump starts posting here I will. But you do post here Hondo and you lie all the fucking time, and yet you still complain about Trump lying, why is that? Obviously lying doesn't bother you so why do you bitch about Trump lying?

Lol good god you're a loser
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
    But the parents are completely innocent for breaking the law and putting their child’s life in danger. I’m sure it’s perfectly safe carpooling with 100 or so sick migrants for days on your way to the American border.

Great deflection there Hondo
  • Options

But the parents are completely innocent for breaking the law and putting their child’s life in danger. I’m sure it’s perfectly safe carpooling with 100 or so sick migrants for days on your way to the American border.

You people are incredible.
  • Options

You people?
  • Options

You people?
    Yeah. Problem?
  • Options

Deflecting? I'm talking about our president using a 7 year old as a prop about immigrants and lying about it. You are perfectly ok with that? See nothing wrong at all?
  • Options
    edited March 2019

You people?
    Yeah. Problem?
    Not at all...I’m just wondering who “you people” are
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Deflecting? I'm talking about our president using a 7 year old as a prop about immigrants and lying about it. You are perfectly ok with that? See nothing wrong at all?
    No, he doesnt. In fact it makes him like Trump even more. You have to realize that even when Trump is literally wrong, he's still right to these people.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

No, he doesnt. In fact it makes him like Trump even more. You have to realize that even when Trump is literally wrong, he's still right to these people.
    You sound upset
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Dehydration or bacterial infection. Either way it happened on the journey. How is this not the father’s fault?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Dehydration or bacterial infection. Either way it happened on the journey. How is this not the father’s fault?
    So you openly support our president using a 7 year old girl as a prop to advance his agenda. And lying about it. At least I know where you stand.