Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
    I keed, of course, props to our next slot WR's dad for trying to better himself.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can't work out because bones are too broken?

Sarksure.gif
  • picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jared Lorenzen says Hi!
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't work out because bones are too broken?

Sarksure.gif

It's like the guy in the gym leg pressing 18 plates for 1/8th reps but can't squat because "he has bad knees"
    Bad knees and leg press are a no-no. Squats...not sure my Drs never mentioned them.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When I feel like really pushing myself I throw these on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-er7mpG7_Q
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    350? Jesus Billy Joe
  • Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Now I know why he doesn't come up to WA and visit us. Plane seat regulations!!

I thought it was because he helped destroy a dynasty. But it is tough to go work at a golf course part time.

Once a quarterback with a neck roll always a quarterback with a neck roll!
    dflea said:

I'm not ok with shit talking Billy Joe because he's the Husky QB that doesn't lose.

350 though.

Wow.

I guess somebody had to take snaps behind that Great Oline, flanked by Stud receivers and Monster TEs. Oh and lets not talk about what was waiting on the sidelines impatiently waiting for their turn to go out there.

I'm hearing Jake Browning won a lot of games at QB and broke records or something.

Lets not let time ever change perspective.

EVER
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I'm not ok with shit talking Billy Joe because he's the Husky QB that doesn't lose.

350 though.

Wow.

I guess somebody had to take snaps behind that Great Oline, flanked by Stud receivers and Monster TEs. Oh and lets not talk about what was waiting on the sidelines impatiently waiting for their turn to go out there.

I'm hearing Jake Browning won a lot of games at QB and broke records or something.

EVER
    Billy Joe didn't lose. That's what I'm hearing.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

350 though.

Wow.

EVER

You know I'm hearing that too

dflea said:

350 though.

Wow.

EVER
    Hobart never lost

Brunell did with the same players

Doog outed
    Brunell was in the bottom half of nearly every Pac-10 stat. We never won because of him or Tubby for that matter. DJ never gave a QB enough power to decide his fate. We won because of the trenches back then. Don't crown some clown no defensive coordinator ever gameplanned for.

Buc fans don't have shit to say about Brad Johnson. For a good reason.

Dust off the cane and get some perspective
    dflea said:

dflea said:

350 though.

Wow.

EVER

Actually your problem is eyesight and Football IQ.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

350 though.

Wow.

EVER
    Hobart never lost

Brunell did with the same players

Doog outed
    Brunell was in the bottom half of nearly every Pac-10 stat. We never won because of him or Tubby for that matter. DJ never gave a QB enough power to decide his fate. We won because of the trenches back then. Don't crown some clown no defensive coordinator ever gameplanned for.

Buc fans don't have shit to say about Brad Johnson. For a good reason.

Dust off the cane and get some perspective
    Nebraska should have

Doog
    We averaged more yards per rush attempt than yards per pass attempt in the 91 game. People who know football know what that means. Maybe you meant the 92 game when he almost threw for 150 yards?

Doogs like to put shine on shit

Doog outed alright
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

350? Jesus Billy Joe

He’s 349.4 for GODS SAKE!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!