Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Targeted hate crimes against Hispanics update

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,157
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-officer-was-killed-by-man-who-sought-first-hispanic-to-attack-chief-says

The gunman who allegedly shot and killed an off-duty Chicago police officer over the weekend apparently gunned down the "first Hispanic person" he saw after an unrelated fight at a nearby fast-food restaurant, the city's top cop said Monday.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said at a news conference that Menelik Jackson, 24, and Jovan Battle, 32, were searching the area after Jackson and another friend had a fight with a group of men outside the flagship McDonald's restaurant in Chicago's River North area.

“In an act of cowardice Mr. Jackson went to get a gun to settle this petty dispute," Johnson told reporters.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Story stinks of bullshit.

Guns are damn near illegal in Chicago how did he get one?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

You can't be serious with this comment. How do you get a gun? El oh el
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

https://foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-officer-was-killed-by-man-who-sought-first-hispanic-to-attack-chief-says

The gunman who allegedly shot and killed an off-duty Chicago police officer over the weekend apparently gunned down the "first Hispanic person" he saw after an unrelated fight at a nearby fast-food restaurant, the city's top cop said Monday.

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said at a news conference that Menelik Jackson, 24, and Jovan Battle, 32, were searching the area after Jackson and another friend had a fight with a group of men outside the flagship McDonald's restaurant in Chicago's River North area.

“In an act of cowardice Mr. Jackson went to get a gun to settle this petty dispute," Johnson told reporters.

I blame white privilege.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I buy them from the gun store and undergo a background check. Every time I buy one. How do you get them? Shitcago doesn't work that way.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited March 2019
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I buy them from the gun store and undergo a background check. Every time I buy one. How do you get them? Shitcago doesn't work that way.
    Um. Drive 30 miles and buy one in another jurisdiction. Or. Buy one from a private dealer that doesn't require a background check. It's not difficult to get a gun if you live in Chicago.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Um. Drive 30 miles and buy one in another justification. Or. Buy one from a private dealer that doesn't require a background check. It's not difficult to get a gun if you live in Chicago.
    Shit your dumber than I thought! That's really hard to believe....
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Um. Drive 30 miles and buy one in another justification. Or. Buy one from a private dealer that doesn't require a background check. It's not difficult to get a gun if you live in Chicago.
    Shit your dumber than I thought! That's really hard to believe....
    Dumber and more dishonest. I always buy my guns in another justification.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I go to the Bull Run battlefield with a metal detector and search until I can locate and dig up a Civil War era rifle to circumvent background checks. Usually takes me about two years to find a gun. VICTORY!

*Manassas

The Oklahomo injuns were rebs.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2019

Send that fucker down to Calle Ocho in Little Havana. It won't take him long to find his first.

We'll? be waiting.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937