Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hondo spends the entire weekend lying his ass off...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
and then has the gall to claim that he is only interested in the facts.

It's takes a special kind of piece of shit to be able to do that and Hondo is that piece of shit.

Bravo Hondo, Bravo.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    Can't find his credit EBT card to donate either, despite all that time on his hands
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Can't find his credit EBT card to donate either, despite all that time on his hands

The fact that Hondo is a deadbeat should surprise exactly no one. With every other character defect the mother fucker has being a deadbeat is one of his lesser offenses.

Should you really be shocked that a shameless pathological liar is also a free rider asswhole who expects others to pick up the tab?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Hi there! Always special when Lil lyin Bob lies about lying.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Link?
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    Look above.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

And this is what a pathological liar does.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

That claim by you us a flat-out fucking lie. When asked to provide the evidence that "documented" what you claimed was a "fact" you posted three links, none of which supported your fucking lie. Instead of admitting you had talked out your ass, you claimed those of us who called bullshit on your claims were the ones who were lying. Just like you're doing now. Just like pathological liars always do.

You are that special kind of piece of shit Hondo. And notice as well, how not a one of Hondo's merry band of Kunts will ever call him out for lying.

• Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    Look above.
    I did. Nothing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And of course Hondo does what he always does when he gets caught lying. He runs and hides like a fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

• Options
    SFGbob said:

And of course Hondo does what he always does when he gets caught lying. He runs and hides like a fucking Kunt.

El oh el. Sometimes people actually have to work. I know that's foreign to you.

That being said. My links support exactly that if you actually read them. 1 was Fox news.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That being said. My links support exactly that if you actually read them. 1 was Fox news.
    Pathological fucking liar.

Quote it Hondo.

Funny how this of all days is the day you have to “work.”

Quote the part where they say the Russians were offering the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails you lying piece of shit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Quote the part where they say the Russians were offering the Trump team the hacked DNC and Hillary emails you lying piece of shit
    Read the fucking threads and links again.

BTW.. Do you really think a dude who has 22k posts is going to hide because of a 4 page memo? Pussy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

BTW.. Do you really think a dude who has 22k posts is going to hide because of a 4 page memo? Pussy.
    Meltdown in record time
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Can’t quote it so he just lies and claims it’s there.

Fox News with the biggest scoop of the year and not only do no other news outlets report on it, Hondo can’t quote them saying it.

Flat out pathological lying piece of shit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Fox News with the biggest scoop of the year and not only do no other news outlets report on it, Hondo can’t quote them saying it.

Why so angry Bob?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Why so angry Bob?
    There’s the white flag.

Why such a lying Kunt Hondo?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Why so angry Bob?
    Somebodies got a case of the Monday’s.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Quote it Hondo.

Why so angry Bob?
    Somebodies got a case of the Monday’s.
    See, you fucking love being lied to.