Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great point, Mueller's report shows the dossier was a complete work of fiction

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
If any of it were true then you wouldn't have had a finding that there was no collusion. And if the dossier was complete unverified crap, and we now know that it was, what does it say about the Obama Justice Department and the Obama FBI that they used this unverified piece of crap to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen who was never even charged with a crime?

Mueller was never tasked with finding the answers to those questions because one of the reasons for this investigation has always been to run interference for members of the Obama Admin including Obama.

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Got it thanks
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

If any of it were true then you wouldn't have had a finding that there was no collusion. And if the dossier was complete unverified crap, and we now know that it was, what does it say about the Obama Justice Department and the Obama FBI that they used this unverified piece of crap to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen who was never even charged with a crime?

Mueller was never tasked with finding the answers to those questions because one of the reasons for this investigation has always been to run interference for members of the Obama Admin including Obama.

This needs to be posted daily

Or hourly
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Got it thanks

Is every single liberal here a lightweight piece of shit? If you can't come up with an intelligent rebuttal shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

Got it thanks

Is every single liberal here a lightweight piece of shit? If you can't come up with an intelligent rebuttal shut the fuck up.
    There is no reason to provide an intelligent rebuttal to a dishonest person operating in bad faith. Waste of time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Any one want to see a Kunt dance? Go ahead Kunt, list for us what I said that was either dishonest or said in bad faith, make sure you provide plenty of evidence in support of both. Now go run and hide lightweight, if you're real sweet CD will tongue your ass, since Hondo is fucking MIA.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Any one want to see a Kunt dance? Go ahead Kunt, list for us what I said that was either dishonest or said in bad faith, make sure you provide plenty of evidence in support of both. Now go run and hide lightweight, if you're real sweet CD will tongue your ass, since Hondo is fucking MIA.

Here’s my first reply for your list and in detail:

1) “you should apologize and move on.”

Why should I apologize GayBob? You run and hide, and never answer the question.

You are a liar. A coward. A cunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

Tell me why you like sucking cock CD? And I answered your question. Now answer mine.

And HC, I told you CD would tongue your ass.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me why you like sucking cock CD? And I answered your question. Now answer mine.

And HC, I told you CD would tongue your ass.
    You didn’t answer my question. Specifically and in detail, why is an apology due?

I assume you will keep running and hiding with your white flag flying. Liar. Coward. Cunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I answered and now you’re lying
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You said an apology was due. Then you backpedalled like the bitch you are. Back it up cunt. Specifics and details. Why do I owe an apology.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't we all just get along?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You said an apology was due. Then you backpedalled like the bitch you are. Back it up cunt. Specifics and details. Why do I owe an apology.
    You do owe an apology. You owe an apology to everyone here for being such a lightweight Kunt.

And that’s just for starters

You owe an apology for never offering anything of interest or value, you owe an apology for killing threads with your mind numbing stupidity and hackery and answer my question your worthless piece of shit, why do you like sucking cock?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You do owe an apology. You owe an apology to everyone here for being such a lightweight Kunt.

You owe an apology for never offering anything of interest or value, you owe an apology for killing threads with your mind numbing stupidity and hackery and answer my question your worthless piece of shit, why do you like sucking cock?
    @HardlyClothed wins again!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A lightweight Kunt running to the defense of another lightweight, you owe an apology for that as well.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A lightweight Kunt running to the defense of another lightweight, you owe an apology for that as well.

So no specifics or details to support your outrageous demands?

Once again. Bob is a liar. A coward. A cunt.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Got it thanks

There is no reason to provide an intelligent rebuttal to a dishonest person operating in bad faith. Waste of time.
    Damn. Dealing with that IRL. Send me your Venmo info for royalty payment. Imma drop that knowledge dealing with this dick.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I gave you all kinds of specifics and details, your lying is just another reason for you to apologize
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I gave you all kinds of specifics and details, your lying is just another reason for you to apologize
    Liar. Coward. Cunt.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Be nice cdawg!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Lil lyin Bob.