Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

@LebamDWAG New Watch!

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Hello degenerates. I got a new watch. Actually I have picked up a few in the last several weeks/months, but I will dribble them out over several months so everyone doesn't get fed up with my watch threads. Newest watch in the stable is the Rolex GMT Master II BLNR, commonly called the Batman. This watch is now discontinued (as of a week ago). In fact, in a weird stroke of luck, my AD called me that they had it and I picked it up the day it was announced by Rolex they were changing the watch. The new version of this watch (won't be shipped for months) looks exactly the same but is on a Jubilee bracelet vice the Oyster bracelet.

I love the watch. Best part is I picked it up for $9,400 with tax, and these are selling on the secondary market for 14K + right now. I have no intentions of selling it, but nice to make 5 grand when you purchase something. One day this hot Rolex market will crater, but for now these (Rolex SS sport models) are the hottest watches on the planet.

So here's Batman!

Comments