Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But How is He a Bad Commissioner?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So basically the Pac-12 got Silicon Valley-ed.

Get the minimum viable product to market and then figure shit out afterward.

Hide your true financials and never back down from rosy public statements until your revenues grow to meet your lies.

Let fires burn while you focus on getting funding and grabbing market share.

Fake it until you make it
    move fast and break things
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Let me guess...they had a woman in charge
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

And? Tesla has a man in charge and its the same bullshit story.

There is a mountain of statistical evidence that having women in executive positions reduces odds of fraud.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

There is a mountain of statistical evidence that having women in executive positions reduces odds of fraud.

Sounds like it's coming straight out of Hillary's mouth
  • Options

Sounds like it's coming straight out of Hillary's mouth
    Not your best trolling effort.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

So Larry Scott is stealing from the schools and funding his own failing network?

That should be an automatic firing from the Pac-12 presidents, but their silence speaks volumes.

yep....but when you read George Costanza's article you'll see that the universities are now stuck with a big fucking problem - that the Pac12 Network model has been such a financial failing that the universities are now desperately reliant upon getting that $750M equity partnership (ie: anyone anywhere who will throw cash at this problem is the solution) lest they fall even further behind the real conferences and the issue with Michael Scott is that if they fire his ass now the prospective investors will likely get spooked about investing in a conference or network or whatever it is where they just fired their commissioner (or media executive or whatever he calls himself now).

Bottom line is that Larry Scott dug a big fucking hole that with the strategy that only he can get them out of it and so he really has created an incredibly complicated problem for everyone to figure out while he gets paid paid paid.
    So Larry is an imbecile genius.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Hide your true financials and never back down from rosy public statements until your revenues grow to meet your lies.

With a rusty cheese grater.

What.a.cunt
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Sources said:

Watched this last night and was fucking fascinated by it as an engineer.

Where they talk about a 4 hour meeting to decide on the fucking name for their shitty cloud interface with the device while the engineers raise their hand asking for how big the box has to be that would be physically impossible.

Was seriously triggered, shaking, vomiting, shitting, the whole nine yards during that movie.
    Haven’t seen it - didn’t know there was an expose. Where to find (axing fro Fren)?

Work in the industry and know Engineers that we’re called in to “assist with the technology.” The “technology” was outdated mainstream shit, that most labs had moved past years ago, and they had . . .

Flaming out - TL, DNR

Showing myself the door - I hate you all!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Sources said:

Where they talk about a 4 hour meeting to decide on the fucking name for their shitty cloud interface with the device while the engineers raise their hand asking for how big the box has to be that would be physically impossible.

Was seriously triggered, shaking, vomiting, shitting, the whole nine yards during that movie.
    Haven’t seen it - didn’t know there was an expose. Where to find (axing fro Fren)?

Work in the industry and know Engineers that we’re called in to “assist with the technology.” The “technology” was outdated mainstream shit, that most labs had moved past years ago, and they had . . .

Flaming out - TL, DNR

HBO
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:
    I'm really impressed with the way Costanza has taken to deconstructing Michael Scott's straw house. I find that his articles don't come across as personal attacks on Scott at all and are simple facts or observations that all relate to the point of questioning why the conference and the network look like such a fail to the fan...the fan....us...people who care about the conference. From Costanza's angle he is writing and critiquing Scott from our lens. If Michael Scott has some master plan for the conference and the networks that is working then it's totally on him that his strategy is one that plays out privately in some secret garden that only he has visibility to.

I don't think Scott is on the trail towards any such success, in my opinion, though.

George, if you read this, keep drilling.
  • Options

CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Sources said:

Flaming out - TL, DNR

HBO
    The HBO doc was good but the Dropout podcast was better.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

CaptainPJ said:

haie said:

Sources said:

Flaming out - TL, DNR

HBO
    The HBO doc was good but the Dropout podcast was better.
    KOMO plz
  • Options
    Google Dropout podcast Elizabeth Holmes BUTTFUCKER.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,377
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You kids and your podcasts