Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vice: Black Conservatives Debate Black Liberals on American Politics

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I sort of have a man crush on Rob Smith. Is that okay to admit here? Am I in a safe space?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I sort of have a man crush on Rob Smith. Is that okay to admit here? Am I in a safe space?

Is he the Tom?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Vice throws a lot of shit against the wall, but they do this type of thing really well.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Is he the Tom?
    Come on Race you know how it works. Any black person who doesn’t think the way white liberals feel they should think, isn’t really black.
    Race traitors
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    Watched the video, pretty much exactly how I thought it would turn out. The black male gay Conservative nailed it.

And the other black guy who said that white people are telling him he isn't black enough.
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Interesting cat.
    https://www.newsweek.com/army-veteran-rob-smith-backlash-coming-out-conservative-harder-gay-1217440

Harder. lulz
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Watched the video, pretty much exactly how I thought it would turn out. The black male gay Conservative nailed it.

And the other black guy who said that white people are telling him he isn't black enough.

The other gay guy in the back row on the right had some good things to say too.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

He's just "the other guy" to you? Bigot
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The guy on the far right in the back? Seriously?
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes.
    Was it the "black people are oppressed" in America today that you liked or that gay people are losing their rights that moved you?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    "My cousin's gots the same opportunities as I got. All they know is that they gonna have to make it in basketball..."

Fucking gold, man. Gold.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    "They haven't really helped us before...." (on the GOP).

Yeah...that whole emancipation proclamation....that was a thing, right?

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What stood out to me was the liberals bad-mouthing the conservatives stories. Family basically disowning them, friends claiming they are trying to be white, etc. The liberals had nothing like that to relate cause they tow the line? I thought the liberals liked being the victims and the conservatives were asking why.

I might have bad vision though

I have listened to a couple of Candace Owens' talks and they are similar.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    LebamDawg said:

What stood out to me was the liberals bad-mouthing the conservatives stories. Family basically disowning them, friends claiming they are trying to be white, etc. The liberals had nothing like that to relate cause they tow the line? I thought the liberals liked being the victims and the conservatives were asking why.

I might have bad vision though

I have listened to a couple of Candace Owens' talks and they are similar.

they brought Unkie Tom out.