Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mueller report finds no collusion occurred. Trump vindicated

Comments

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    USMChawk said:

I cant believe you people are making me defend the FBI, NSA, CIA, etc but when the intelligence agencies unanimously say there was Russian interference in the election, it pretty obviously needs to be investigated

I’m sure you felt that way when they were unanimous about the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam had as well.
    I can see why you were a marine instead of in the air force. Nothing gets past you. I dont have very much faith in them, particularly the CIA, but they didnt really have anything to gain here. Unless you believe those agencies are overrun by liberal activists, which... just lol.

Plus Iraq was far from unanimous, but I'm not going to relitigate that here.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

I cant believe you people are making me defend the FBI, NSA, CIA, etc but when the intelligence agencies unanimously say there was Russian interference in the election, it pretty obviously needs to be investigated

Really? Just where did Trump interfere and where did the information to start the investigation into Trump come from? Also please detail the crime of "collusion" including the appropriate code.

If this had happened to Hillary or Obama you would have gone nuclear. The problem is they are exactly the people the investigation should have been directed at.
    Lol there were like half a dozen bullshit investigations into Hillary Clinton, sledog

It's almost like you live on a different planet
    I won't be happy with anything less than half a dozen more.

I simply don't even need them to make up bullshit reasons for me to support it. Just a straight up "we don't like her, want to stick it in the libs, and hell why the fuck not get revenge?"

Frankly that will work just fine for me.

Sledog said:

Really? Just where did Trump interfere and where did the information to start the investigation into Trump come from? Also please detail the crime of "collusion" including the appropriate code.

If this had happened to Hillary or Obama you would have gone nuclear. The problem is they are exactly the people the investigation should have been directed at.
    Lol there were like half a dozen bullshit investigations into Hillary Clinton, sledog

It's almost like you live on a different planet
    I won't be happy with anything less than half a dozen more.

I simply don't even need them to make up bullshit reasons for me to support it. Just a straight up "we don't like her, want to stick it in the libs, and hell why the fuck not get revenge?"

Frankly that will work just fine for me.
    I'm sure you thought there was a point in there somewhere
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the picture meme stating that we will have an chinvestigation of the Mueller chinvestigation was the funniest and closest to the truth. Should wrap this up by the end of his second term
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I'm too upset about GRONK! retiring to care about this.

Fuck -Gronk will have 12 full months of off season now.

I see a reality show on Cinemax. Gronk at Spring Break in Cabo. Gronk at Mardi Gras, Gronk at Seafair, Gronk at pretty much anywhere tittays are exposed.

Lucky Gronk.

I think he's getting married?

https://instagram.com/camillekostek/
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

I’m sure you felt that way when they were unanimous about the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam had as well.
    I can see why you were a marine instead of in the air force. Nothing gets past you. I dont have very much faith in them, particularly the CIA, but they didnt really have anything to gain here. Unless you believe those agencies are overrun by liberal activists, which... just lol.

Plus Iraq was far from unanimous, but I'm not going to relitigate that here.
    I can see you thought you really burned me with the Air Force comment. If you really want to put me in my place you should have used the Coast Guard, as they are standard of the most restrictive.

As to the CIA being overrun my liberal activists, I think EVERY government agency is staffed by people. People who are liberal, conservative, progressive, happy, angry, good and bad. People with their own biases; no different than what you see here.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm too upset about GRONK! retiring to care about this.

Fuck -Gronk will have 12 full months of off season now.

I see a reality show on Cinemax. Gronk at Spring Break in Cabo. Gronk at Mardi Gras, Gronk at Seafair, Gronk at pretty much anywhere tittays are exposed.

Lucky Gronk.

I think he's getting married?

https://instagram.com/camillekostek/

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LowIQCirrho's silence on the topic speaks volumes. Worst day for him since election night in 2016.

LowIQCirrho's silence on the topic speaks volumes. Worst day for him since election night in 2016.

He hasn't been silent on twitter

"Does anyone else feel so defeated? We had him. We literally had him this time. Now we have to sit here and read all these stupid Russian troll bots gloat all night. It was all there the whole puzzle. WE HAD HIM! I just can't take much more of this. We have an orange nazi running this country and half of this country just listens to freaking Russians instead of our own citizens. I can't wait until all those beautiful migrant children are old enough to vote we will take back this country one way or another! I'm literally shaking."
    But not yet about to vomit. Progress.

Aside from the excuse to say vulgar things in the tug I dont have much of an interest in politics, but damn do I enjoy every few months when the wacko lefties get their hopes totally dashed. It's highly entertaining.
    Over and over again. You think they'd learn at some point to stop putting all their faith and effort into a bunch of shitty, sleazy politicians.

People who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. And most hard-Lefties have extremely short memories. It's an AIDS-like affliction.

Found hondo:

"I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a burger maker. I made fucking burgers. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful."

Wish I had 100 Chins for this.
    Imagine caring about points on a message board

Found hondo:

"I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a burger maker. I made fucking burgers. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful."

Jesus Christ. You are frighteningly stupid.

Found hondo:

It bothers you that I'm right

Found hondo:

It bothers you that I'm right
    I'll go with the bored's vote on that. #PoofGoesMTG