Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marriotathegod has 5 reasons

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    - he's actually gotten a little more slick in his oral presentation. Just a little...
    - Video is dark! His video skills still needs work
    - where's the workshop?! Wtf?

You don't wanna see tha sqwad!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If Herbert wasnt coming back I would agree with him.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

My favorite part of losing to the ducks is that they are so confident the next offseason. They're going to win the Rose Bowl and we don't want to see the sqwad!!!1

You have a favorite part? There's more than one thing you like about losing?

Such fag, J.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

My favorite part of losing to the ducks is that they are so confident the next offseason. They're going to win the Rose Bowl and we don't want to see the sqwad!!!1

Such fag, J.
    I never said I liked anything about losing, just that this was my favorite part. Kind of like my favorite part of jail. Get it?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Such fag, J.
    I never said I liked anything about losing, just that this was my favorite part. Kind of like my favorite part of jail. Get it?
    The sex?