Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Dana didn't know, how to win a shitty conference Game Thread

12345679Β»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Hi there! We fuct.

Is Manute Bol playing?

Typical loser attitude. Living in Spokane tends to beat people down like that.
    Says the guy who lives in Vancouver.

haie said:

2001400ex said:

Hi there! We fuct.

Is Manute Bol playing?

Typical loser attitude. Living in Spokane tends to beat people down like that.
    Says the guy who lives in Vancouver.
    Same dude who favors Portland over Toronto.....
    Spokane.

Fucking Spokane.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ˜šπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Dude, please, please tell me you're not Ballz. This is entirely his style or that persona, as the case may be.

To be clear, I don't like Spokane. But Vancouver is not the greatest platform from which to be critical.
    Dude, please don't tell me you're from Aberdeen.
    I am from Aberdeen retard. Then I left, got an education, and have lived in Bellevue ever since.

You seem more and more like Ballz every day. Like, you never take anything head on, you change the subject and spaz out any time you're Challenged for posting something retarded.

Fuck off turncoat.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

Well, so much for the tournament. Fuck Crisp and I hope he misses the plane to Vegas

BUMP
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We can’t beat a six seed average Oregon team at home on senior night and our seniors are playing like shit. Watch us lose the first game in the pac 12 tourney and miss the tournament

ttt
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL at all the fucktards that thought we wouldn't make the tournament and that we weren't coasting at the end if the season.

And yes, we aren't as good as Oregon.