Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle City council listens

124»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

The QB on our 9th grade team had a beard

What was her name again?
    HHusky
    I went to a snootier high school than Race did.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

The QB on our 9th grade team had a beard

What was her name again?
    HHusky
    I went to a snootier high school than Race did.
    Team colors were anal prolapse red and poofter pink?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How many bankruptcies until considered unsuccessful?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LebamDawg said:

The guy didn't seem like a kook. You can usually tell within 30 seconds.

Rich guilty slef loathing white liberals, pajama boy/green haired feminists and Antifa types keep reelecting these people. City is beyond hope.

How we all long for the good old days of Wes ulhman and Charles royer. Times were good then, right?
    Unfortunately, yes
    Those were the days. Start-up Microsoft was scattered actoss a rented biz park on the south side of the 520 in Bellevue. There was no amazon. The lazy B cranked out 747s and renewed its military contracts with uncle sucker thanks to Maggie and Scoop. The kingdome regaled thousands of mariner and Seahawk fans within its concrete crypt. Downtown closed sharply at 5 pm. You could buy 4,000 square feet of waterfront property in laurelhurst for $200k. Things were much better then for sure.
    Beats pasty white hipsters with beards, Amazon nerds, wine sipping Millennials, pajama boys, and degenerate junkies all over. City council has the requisite butt ugly dyke Indian gender fluid communist so all the leftists can pat themselves on the back for being so inclusive
    Why do you hate success, achievement, accomplishment and wealth? Is it because it has escaped you and all of the other trumpanzees who can’t compete in a skills based economy?

The 1970-80 Seattle economy was an international joke. I understand why you look so fondly back on that era. Trump says he will protect it. However obsolete. However useless you are.

The UW helped create massive wealth and success. The tug is where the left-overs go to die. Winners win. Sorry.
    And yet tuff liberals like me who entered the job market in that time made our way quite successfully

We set the foundation for the wealth and prosperity of the 80's

You soft fucking losers couldn't have handled it
    Truth. Entering the job market circa 79-85, you we’re pretty fucked

I actually laughed at a buddy who went to work for microsoft in like 86. He didn’t make jack. Like zip.

I’m not laughing at him now. He retired probably 20 years ago. Bastard.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

LebamDawg said:

Rich guilty slef loathing white liberals, pajama boy/green haired feminists and Antifa types keep reelecting these people. City is beyond hope.

How we all long for the good old days of Wes ulhman and Charles royer. Times were good then, right?
    Unfortunately, yes
    Those were the days. Start-up Microsoft was scattered actoss a rented biz park on the south side of the 520 in Bellevue. There was no amazon. The lazy B cranked out 747s and renewed its military contracts with uncle sucker thanks to Maggie and Scoop. The kingdome regaled thousands of mariner and Seahawk fans within its concrete crypt. Downtown closed sharply at 5 pm. You could buy 4,000 square feet of waterfront property in laurelhurst for $200k. Things were much better then for sure.
    Beats pasty white hipsters with beards, Amazon nerds, wine sipping Millennials, pajama boys, and degenerate junkies all over. City council has the requisite butt ugly dyke Indian gender fluid communist so all the leftists can pat themselves on the back for being so inclusive
    Why do you hate success, achievement, accomplishment and wealth? Is it because it has escaped you and all of the other trumpanzees who can’t compete in a skills based economy?

The 1970-80 Seattle economy was an international joke. I understand why you look so fondly back on that era. Trump says he will protect it. However obsolete. However useless you are.

The UW helped create massive wealth and success. The tug is where the left-overs go to die. Winners win. Sorry.
    And yet tuff liberals like me who entered the job market in that time made our way quite successfully

I actually laughed at a buddy who went to work for microsoft in like 86. He didn’t make jack. Like zip.

I’m hearing puget sound region construction trade workers set the foundation for Seattle’s wealth and prosperity.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

Unfortunately, yes

I’m hearing puget sound region construction trade workers set the foundation for Seattle’s wealth and prosperity.
    That is literally true.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

LebamDawg said:

Unfortunately, yes

That is literally true.
    You don’t say?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,533
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard a good one today, and want to change the title of this poast to "Seattle City Clowncil"