Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hondo wing of the Rat party flexes their muscles

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
The anti-Semitic wing of the party is starting to feel their strength. So far, Camel Toe and Fauxcahontas have both caved to the pressure.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/moveon-2020-democrats-aipac-1229865

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Good. AIPAC is bad.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hee hee. Hondo, gonna have to do a lot better than that. I can just see you withering away in your basement with some dude named Shane, on a beautiful thursday in Spokane, searching for little video clips to poke puppy, giggling to yourself and saying to your cute little partner "finally Im gonna get that dastardly sugarlove...". Then you hit that send botton and stand up for joy, flexing your little twigs to your partner, "we got him honey". Only to realize the futility immediately. Keep it cumin. I get joy overlooking your 2-word efforts.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

Hee hee. Hondo, gonna have to do a lot better than that. I can just see you withering away in your basement with some dude named Shane, on a beautiful thursday in Spokane, searching for little video clips to poke puppy, giggling to yourself and saying to your cute little partner "finally Im gonna get that dastardly sugarlove...". Then you hit that send botton and stand up for joy, flexing your little twigs to your partner, "we got him honey". Only to realize the futility immediately. Keep it cumin. I get joy overlooking your 2-word efforts.

Mostly correct except it's with my two dad's. Shane is gone man.