Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get BMs

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Today I had #mudbutt

Hey @MikeDamone whats the best model of shitter anyhow for mud butt? Some of these low flow models can’t deal with the caked on mud butt very well.

Today I had #mudbutt

Hey @MikeDamone whats the best model of shitter anyhow for mud butt? Some of these low flow models can’t deal with the caked on mud butt very well.
    Low flow is shit. For my money, the old workhorse American Standard Champion 4 is the only to go for getting Monday morning shits to go down efficiently. These are in stock at Lowe’s. Mention my name and get 5% off instantly.
    What’s your name and SS# in real life?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Again, most of those sources are perceived as liberal. I want to see all requests for the last 10 years. Other than that, I can't really make a judgement based on this information. It's too small of a sample and comparing an irrelevant apple to a consequential
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Again, most of those sources are perceived as liberal. I want to see all requests for the last 10 years. Other than that, I can't really make a judgement based on this information. It's too small of a sample and comparing an irrelevant apple to a consequential

Rent. Free.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Today I had #mudbutt

Must have gotten your hands on some quality downhome BBQ!!!

#ribsnrickshaw
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

When hot chicks shit, it comes out as chocolate ice cream.

Or rose petals.

Guess that would make it a Rose Bowel!!

Thank you, thank you very much. I’ll be here all week - tip your waitresses.