Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ass not too small

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wann stick my dick in it, not check it for organic purity.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I wann stick my dick in it, not check it for organic purity.

Fag
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's a vast ocean of difference between thicc girls and insta hoes with butt implants. None of these chicks have done a squat in their fucking life.

Ok thicc girls and insta hoes with butt implants superiority guy... what else can you learnd to us?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

BearsWiin said:

Sources said:

BearsWiin said:

There's a vast ocean of difference between thicc girls and insta hoes with butt implants. None of these chicks have done a squat in their fucking life.

I think I saw my first set of butt implants at the Westside gym last week. Chick was doing a lot of butt stuff in her workout, but even so things just looked a bit off.
    Nothing special, though, I'm sure.
    Nothing special, but nevertheless I couldn't help butt stare
    Did you crack a smile?
    ANSWER TEH QUESTION BEARSWIIIIIIN!

We need to get to the bottom of this.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don’t think all the ladies of Instagram have fake asses...some just really know how to pose and accentuate what they naturally got:

So you’re not married?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I don’t think all the ladies of Instagram have fake asses...some just really know how to pose and accentuate what they naturally got:

can we get more samples?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I wasn't talking about every chick on instagram, just the Jen Selter clones.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Had to Google this Jen Selter gal. Looks like we need to send her an invite.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So you’re not married?

Legit HURTFUL.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019

We? should arrange a private interview first.

Vegas? Next weekend? King sized bed ok?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Instagram models is the dumbest thing ever

I never understood the obsession.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jen Selter's ass is real tho. You are always wrong.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Instagram models is the dumbest thing ever

I never understood the obsession.
    Is there one? Or is it like foreign dudes and jealous chicks
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

We sent her dick pics. Add her to the list of people who have a restraining order against Swaye. Apparently they couldn’t identify my genitals.

Needless to say, she didn’t accept our HH invite. Maybe she’s into ladies... you’re turn.