Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drugs are pouring through the southern border

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What does this have to do with the border?

If I was a Kunt like Hondo I'd respond with:

So you're saying there are no drugs coming across our southern boarder?
    *Border

2001400ex said:

That's the point
    So if drugs come into Philly it means the southern border is secure

Imagine being this fucking stupid
    Did you read the whole article?
    Why?
    Last week, authorities confiscated 3,200 pounds of cocaine, with a street value of $77 million, that had been hidden behind boxes of dried fruit aboard a cargo ship at the Port of New York and New Jersey. It was the largest coke bust at the port in a quarter century.

Federal agents have been paying closer attention to tampered shipping containers as cocaine makes a comeback amid rising crop production in Colombia, which is no longer eradicating coca plants, the source told ABC News.

So what does that have to do with the Southern Border?
    Don't you remember when Trump said all of the drugs come across our Southern border?
    Colombia is ramping up cocaine production but its all going to Philly so we don't need a wall or enhanced southern border security

Makes perfect sense
    Race. Are you that dumb or just trolling? Where Trump wants to build the wall, there is the Rio grande Marsh right there. Is anyone bringing mass quantities of drugs over a marsh? The answer is no. They are mostly coming through legal ports of entry.
    And of course you can't prove any of the bullshit you just wrote

Trump only wants to build a wall in a marsh - when did this talking point drop?

Mostly coming through legal ports of entry = proof please

Sure then who needs southern border security

You think anyone buys your bullshit?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

Waiting for the but but but I want proof!!!! Response from RaceFS.
    If drugs come across the boarder undetected, did the really ever come across?
    Exactly

I could try to smuggle at a legal port of entry or an unsecured border

Tough choice
    Swaye's Wigwam
    During his ongoing trial in New York, several of his cartel members have testified that they mostly pushed drugs through U.S. ports of entry, stashing bricks of narcotics in cars, trucks and trains, according to CNN. None of El Chapo's associates has testified that they moved drugs through the open border regions in between those ports.

Hondo's source is drug lords

Why would they lie?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

*Border

2001400ex said:

That's the point

Why?
    Last week, authorities confiscated 3,200 pounds of cocaine, with a street value of $77 million, that had been hidden behind boxes of dried fruit aboard a cargo ship at the Port of New York and New Jersey. It was the largest coke bust at the port in a quarter century.

Federal agents have been paying closer attention to tampered shipping containers as cocaine makes a comeback amid rising crop production in Colombia, which is no longer eradicating coca plants, the source told ABC News.

Don't you remember when Trump said all of the drugs come across our Southern border?
    Colombia is ramping up cocaine production but its all going to Philly so we don't need a wall or enhanced southern border security

Makes perfect sense
    Race. Are you that dumb or just trolling? Where Trump wants to build the wall, there is the Rio grande Marsh right there. Is anyone bringing mass quantities of drugs over a marsh? The answer is no. They are mostly coming through legal ports of entry.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

Exactly

Tough choice
    Race thinks because there's no structure erected on the border that there's no security. How cute.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

*Border

2001400ex said:

That's the point

Why?

Makes perfect sense

Exactly

Tough choice
    Race thinks because there's no structure erected on the border that there's no security. How cute.
    And the goalposts start moving
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

*Border

2001400ex said:

That's the point

Why?

Makes perfect sense

Exactly

Tough choice
    And the goalposts start moving
    Start?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    There’s not one single thing trump or his cult can or will do to alter the economic dynamic of willing buyers and sellers. “It’s illegal!” “It’s from Mexico!” “National emergency!”

Jfc, it’s fucking embarrassing reading so-called free market adherents, libertarians, and conservatives claim government intervention and regulation will work.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,448
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

There’s not one single thing trump or his cult can or will do to alter the economic dynamic of willing buyers and sellers. “It’s illegal!” “It’s from Mexico!” “National emergency!”

Jfc, it’s fucking embarrassing reading so-called free market adherents, libertarians, and conservatives claim government intervention and regulation will work.

I'm for legal drugs and secure borders. Ever think of that?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

That’s more rational than MAGA.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Trigger warning

Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

It's almost as if running for President involves appealing to retards. Be best?
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It's almost as if running for President involves appealing to retards. Be best?
    Let's try to enjoy our last 12 years on the planet, can we?
    I HOPE that CHANGES.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m for decriminalizing drugs AND open boarders. Abundance.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614

During his ongoing trial in New York, several of his cartel members have testified that they mostly pushed drugs through U.S. ports of entry, stashing bricks of narcotics in cars, trucks and trains, according to CNN. None of El Chapo's associates has testified that they moved drugs through the open border regions in between those ports.

Hondo's source is drug lords

Why would they lie?

You can pay an illegal mope $500.00 to run a carload across the border.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    edited March 2019
    If you want to stop cocaine (or any other drug) production you line the B52's up wing tip to wing tip and load those 105 500lb bombs one Willy Pete and one HE. That shit'll stop right now.