Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What if I told you that

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
UW won the Pac 12 next year and Stanford got the CFP bid?

Let's say UW beats Stanford giving Stanford their only loss while UW loses a conference game but wins the tie breaker. Both are 11-1, UW 12-1 after beating Utah in the CCG

But!

THE TOUGHEST NONCONFERENCE SCHEDULE IN THE COUNTRY
Stanford: vs. Northwestern (Aug. 31), at UCF (Sept. 14), vs. Notre Dame (Nov. 30)

In addition to their nine Pac-12 games, the Cardinal host the defending Big Ten West champions, travel to play a team that just had a 25-game winning streak snapped and close the season against a team that came closer to beating Clemson (on the scoreboard at least) than Alabama did. Coming off an up-and-down 2018, there will be no free passes for David Shaw’s crew.

Stanford sweeps these games they get voted in ahead of Pussy U and our? pussy schedule

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I stand with J
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stand with J

Thank you for your support! Dawg life! WOOF!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Stanford isn't sweeping those games and they'll be lucky to even be 2nd in the norte.

That's not the point

You need to read for comprehension

Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Stanford isn't sweeping those games and they'll be lucky to even be 2nd in the norte.

That's not the point

Quite honestly, Race, I don't deal in hypotheticals
    Racist
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

That's not the point

Quite honestly, Race, I don't deal in hypotheticals
    Racist
    Try reading for comprehension.

Always about Race with this one.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

UW won the Pac 12 next year and Stanford got the CFP bid?

Let's say UW beats Stanford giving Stanford their only loss while UW loses a conference game but wins the tie breaker. Both are 11-1, UW 12-1 after beating Utah in the CCG

But!

THE TOUGHEST NONCONFERENCE SCHEDULE IN THE COUNTRY
    Stanford: vs. Northwestern (Aug. 31), at UCF (Sept. 14), vs. Notre Dame (Nov. 30)

In addition to their nine Pac-12 games, the Cardinal host the defending Big Ten West champions, travel to play a team that just had a 25-game winning streak snapped and close the season against a team that came closer to beating Clemson (on the scoreboard at least) than Alabama did. Coming off an up-and-down 2018, there will be no free passes for David Shaw’s crew.

Stanford sweeps these games they get voted in ahead of Pussy U and our? pussy schedule

This is a real concern that Race has identified. It shouldn't be an issue, but the reality is that ESPN hates UW so much (I still don't understand why, but they do...it's fucking weird and inappropriate) such that those douches on College Football Live simply diminish everything about UW every time they have a chance. This is where the playoff committee is totally gullible in that none of them watch every game and thus they take their cues from ESPN...with ESPN bitch slapping UW it will naturally elevate any Pac12 team that is not UW - call it Oregon or Stanford or USC.

The disrespect is unreal!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still think it's a dumb point because our DAWGS always have destiny in their hands. Losers care about ESPN and winners win. I thought Race was better than this.
    PurpleJ said:

I still think it's a dumb point because our DAWGS always have destiny in their hands. Losers care about ESPN and winners win. I thought Race was better than this.

speaking of losers
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

Even in Race's scenario, the committee would give preference to the conference champ.

But the REAL point is, don't go 11-1 like a punk bitch and you'll have no issues.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

Even in Race's scenario, the committee would give preference to the conference champ.

But the REAL point is, don't go 11-1 like a punk bitch and you'll have no issues.
    No they wouldn't fuck face

Se my Crimson Tide for an example
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Racist
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

you have serious issues man...like I'm not trying to insult you so please consider this friendly feedback... but the way you post on these boards is really troubling.
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

you have serious issues man...like I'm not trying to insult you so please consider this friendly feedback... but the way you post on these boards is really troubling.
    Gnu two Jay?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

Christ
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

PurpleJ said:

speaking of losers
    Fuck off.

No they wouldn't fuck face

Se my Crimson Tide for an example
    Whatever
    Swaye's Wigwam