Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac12podcast with fetters ...

animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
http://pac12podcast.com/pac-12-spring-report-washington

Haven't listened to it yet. We missed the opportunity to have the tsio guys there.

Damn

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I listened. Here’s a brief recap:

- Gushing by the hosts over Fetters’ beard (not kidding)
    - QB Hawt Talk
    - Needless elaboration of what an OKG is
    - Having a joke about gaining an advantage in the snow/WSU go right over his head
    - Why we struggle recruiting blue chip TEs (Reason #4 Will Shock You!!!!)

Disagree that there were 4 reasons. Fatters just blabbered on about who we failed to get and didn't provide a single reason. The lack of critical reasoning was glaring.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That is one joyless dude. I feel bad for him.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Everyone has been talking about Eason's 'physical intangibles'

I’m sure 81% of HH members aren’t sure what intangible means and why this is hilarious, so:

TYFYS
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This was not their best effort.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was available

I haven't moved!
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

Wtf do they always bring on Fatters to talk about UW Football? His response to the question about why UW can't recruit blue chip out of state TEs was painful. Something about Vernon Davis changing the position and we almost landed Kyle Patterson. jfc

Both the hosts of this pod run their respective teams’ 247 sites...and Fetters’ Dawgman is apart of 247.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Wtf do they always bring on Fatters to talk about UW Football? His response to the question about why UW can't recruit blue chip out of state TEs was painful. Something about Vernon Davis changing the position and we almost landed Kyle Patterson. jfc

Both the hosts of this pod run their respective teams’ 247 sites...and Fetters’ Dawgman is apart of 247.
    Yeeeahhh, but still.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah I get it but I wish they would think outside the box. I don't think the podcast is affiliated with 247, it's more of a side project for the hosts. I'd love to see them bring on Caple but even Ektard would be a better representative for UW than that pompous fat fuck. Fetters takes 5 minutes to explain something that would take most under 30 seconds. The guy just loves the sound of his voice.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    LaZoris said:

Gunt lives matter