Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3 bid league? Great job Larry !

Now imagine if one of these teams could win a couple games!

Comments

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,206
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Was it really a surprise to anybody with the one sided officiating? It secured 3 teams in the dance. After we saw a league official override a game call in the USC WSU football game, I’m not surprised the calls heavily leaned in the Duck’s favor.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Oregon and asu in, Dawgs out

Cook it
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Was it really a surprise to anybody with the one sided officiating? It secured 3 teams in the dance. After we saw a league official override a game call in the USC WSU football game, I’m not surprised the calls heavily leaned in the Duck’s favor.

Yeah, you got your asses beat by 20 and shot 33% from the field because of the refs. Refs must of let Pritchard dunk on your weak asses. I watched Washington play twice this year. You're just not a good team. Neither is Oregon, but Washington looked awful last night and it wasn't on account of the refs.
    I only watched one game this year, and that was last night's abomination. Where was the competitive fire?
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,206
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, you got your asses beat by 20 and shot 33% from the field because of the refs. Refs must of let Pritchard dunk on your weak asses. I watched Washington play twice this year. You're just not a good team. Neither is Oregon, but Washington looked awful last night and it wasn't on account of the refs.
    Not blaming the refs. Even if we played well the officiating was going to favor Oregon
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon can beat Wisconsin

Washington over Utah State. There’s two wins right there!

ASU is almost in, come on Little Bobby you can do it !
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

I only watched one game this year, and that was last night's abomination. Where was the competitive fire?
    During a timeout early in the second half, they showed Hopkins chewing on the team, and I could read his lips and see him tell the team "this isn't a throwaway game". The fact that he had to tell his team that in the fucking conference tournament championship game is absolutely mind blowing. I stopped watching the game at that point. DJ(ILTCHDJ, IWILTD) is absolutely right, there was zero fire. The team looked like they didn't want to be there and didn't give a shit. It was fucking embarrassing.