Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Free Pub coming for USC and Stanford!!

123457»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I have confirmed with a reliable source close to the program that UW uses a portion of their preferred walk-on slots for fundraising and it's above Coach Pete's head. So yes, they do sell off some of the preferred walk on spots to rich parents for some extra revenue for the athletic department. My source told me "everybody does it". The coaches have the preferred walk on recruits that they actually want and think can compete here and then they have the preferred walk-on recruits they are told to recruit so the athletic department can receive a donation from their parents. As long as these recruits are actually on the team for at least one season it's not admissions fraud. Let's not forget the athletic department is still in millions of dollars of debt from the stadium renovation. They need the money. So there you go. I was right.

You are never right. Making shit up and changing your story as you go is just what retards do. Then again, you're a retard, so there's that.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I have confirmed with a reliable source close to the program that UW uses a portion of their preferred walk-on slots for fundraising and it's above Coach Pete's head. So yes, they do sell off some of the preferred walk on spots to rich parents for some extra revenue for the athletic department. My source told me "everybody does it". The coaches have the preferred walk on recruits that they actually want and think can compete here and then they have the preferred walk-on recruits they are told to recruit so the athletic department can receive a donation from their parents. As long as these recruits are actually on the team for at least one season it's not admissions fraud. Let's not forget the athletic department is still in millions of dollars of debt from the stadium renovation. They need the money. So there you go. I was right.

You are never right. Making shit up and changing your story as you go is just what retards do. Then again, you're a retard, so there's that.
    Have you gotten your weight loss surgery yet?

Have you signed up for those smack talk lessons we talked about yet?

This, boys and girls, is what a degree from UW Tacoma looks like. I know; it ain't pretty.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I'm conflicted here:

This shit is hilarious! I love watching stupid rich people get exposed for cheating and being stupid and lazy.

BUT...

How in the actual fuck did that chunky little midget Ben Hines get recruited for one of UW's limited preferred walk-on spots? And why do so many of our preferred walk-ons come from private schools or rich kid schools like Bellevue, O'dea, Eastside Catholic, and Archbishop Murphy? And why was preferred walk-on WR Josh Rasmussen's dad, Rich Rasmussen, working for the football staff from 2013-2017 and obviously got his son into UW through the football program? 👀

Petersen runs arguably one of the cleanest programs in college football but I'm not gonna throw stones at USC and pretend none of this shit could possibly be happening at UW as well.

If you think Bellevue, O'Dea, and Murphy are rich kid schools, I feel even more sorry for you than I did before, which I thought not possible.
    1. Lol as if you would know because you're so rich and successful and know which schools are the "real rich kid" schools. You're some fat loser with nothing better to do than be on this board 24/7. You wouldn't know either way.

2. Two private schools and a public school in a city where a lot of millionaires live and send their kids to school qualify as "rich kid schools" relative to the backgrounds of most college football players.

3. Eat a dick. Oregon sucks. Mediocre Pac-12 team. 4th in the North.
    O’dea is mostly poor kids. Bellevue and Murphy are a mix.

The rich kids go to Bush, Saas, Seattle Prep, Charles Wright (hi @Baseman!), Eastside Catholic etc.
    + Lakeside
    UPrep!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    @StrongArmCobra your entire shctick reeks of narcissism

I have confirmed with a reliable source
    @StrongArmCobra
    edited March 2019

I don't care.

This, boys and girls, is what a degree from UW Tacoma looks like. I know; it ain't pretty.
    So I'll take that as a no then. You should do that.

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Lol. Whoever gets you to admit being wrong for the first time in your life should get instant mod status.

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
    Where's yours?

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm conflicted here:

This shit is hilarious! I love watching stupid rich people get exposed for cheating and being stupid and lazy.

BUT...

How in the actual fuck did that chunky little midget Ben Hines get recruited for one of UW's limited preferred walk-on spots? And why do so many of our preferred walk-ons come from private schools or rich kid schools like Bellevue, O'dea, Eastside Catholic, and Archbishop Murphy? And why was preferred walk-on WR Josh Rasmussen's dad, Rich Rasmussen, working for the football staff from 2013-2017 and obviously got his son into UW through the football program? 👀

Petersen runs arguably one of the cleanest programs in college football but I'm not gonna throw stones at USC and pretend none of this shit could possibly be happening at UW as well.

If you think Bellevue, O'Dea, and Murphy are rich kid schools, I feel even more sorry for you than I did before, which I thought not possible.
    1. Lol as if you would know because you're so rich and successful and know which schools are the "real rich kid" schools. You're some fat loser with nothing better to do than be on this board 24/7. You wouldn't know either way.

2. Two private schools and a public school in a city where a lot of millionaires live and send their kids to school qualify as "rich kid schools" relative to the backgrounds of most college football players.

3. Eat a dick. Oregon sucks. Mediocre Pac-12 team. 4th in the North.
    O’dea is mostly poor kids. Bellevue and Murphy are a mix.

The rich kids go to Bush, Saas, Seattle Prep, Charles Wright (hi @Baseman!), Eastside Catholic etc.
    I hate rich people. Their probably all white... I hate white people.

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
    Where's yours?

We? have these. Bitch.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
    Where's yours?

We? have these. Bitch.

What feeg is hand modeling those? Luther Campbell couldn't afford some better talent? Fuck, those hands are damn near dainty.

Blackeye for the U, IMO.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
    Where's yours?

We? have these. Bitch.

What feeg is hand modeling those? Luther Campbell couldn't afford some better talent? Fuck, those hands are damn near dainty.

Blackeye for the U, IMO.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

#UWTacoma

#hihaie!
    Where's yours?

We? have these. Bitch.

Blackeye for the U, IMO.

I'm a hand model, mama. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys... we're a different breed.