Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Same as it ever was

2»

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Isn't that guy dead?

that was just a litmus test to see who's new here
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013

Dude put a sock in it. If you're just hear to pound your chest you won't last long.

Fuck you, Race. You're part of the problem. Always have been.
    June 20, 2013: Race is part of the problem. This is the "no excuse" year he needs to get 'er done.

January 1, 2014: Race inherited a bare cupboard. He just needs more time. He is young. Disagree with me and I'll start handing timeouts and banning people.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude put a sock in it. If you're just hear to pound your chest you won't last long.

I know you are trolling, but it amazes me that people actually think that. It's very similar to the people who think negative posters on dawgman actually cost us recruits.

I'm sure there are no negative posters on the Ohio State, Texas, and USC fan boards. The difference is, you never hear fucktards blaming losing games, recruits, and program troubles on some fucking internet posters over there.

Every fanbase has their share of idiots, but I'm not sure of there is as soft and idiotic fanbase as UW's.

• PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment

I know you are trolling, but it amazes me that people actually think that. It's very similar to the people who think negative posters on dawgman actually cost us recruits.

I'm sure there are no negative posters on the Ohio State, Texas, and USC fan boards. The difference is, you never hear fucktards blaming losing games, recruits, and program troubles on some fucking internet posters over there.

Every fanbase has their share of idiots, but I'm not sure of there is as soft and idiotic fanbase as UW's.

I could argue that you're the one trolling given the horseshit you post here and there. It's just a matter of your perspective. I'm a HUSKY, you're a piece of shit Nega. Doing harm to the program.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I could argue that you're the one trolling given the horseshit you post here and there. It's just a matter of your perspective. I'm a HUSKY, you're a piece of shit Nega. Doing harm to the program.
    I posted there during the season, but eventually got fed up. I have a few friends and a family member with an account, so I can read the board if I choose. I would love for some examples of this trolling I do.

Being a HUSKY means accepting 7-6, and thinking Sark is actually a good coach? Let me guess, you suppoted TW as well. Bad coaching is what is hurting the program, not some fucking internet posters.

Internet posters aren't going 7-6, Sark is. Internet posters are not the reason we lose elite in state recruits, Sark and a mediocre team are the reason. It's that fucking simple.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If by HUSKY you mean a Coug with a fondness for trolling husky websites, then I guess so.

Troll on Douchebag!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

You sound like a racist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I posted there during the season, but eventually got fed up. I have a few friends and a family member with an account, so I can read the board if I choose. I would love for some examples of this trolling I do.

Being a HUSKY means accepting 7-6, and thinking Sark is actually a good coach? Let me guess, you suppoted TW as well. Bad coaching is what is hurting the program, not some fucking internet posters.

Internet posters aren't going 7-6, Sark is. Internet posters are not the reason we lose elite in state recruits, Sark and a mediocre team are the reason. It's that fucking simple.

Road Dawg just takes Harv's bait and runs with it. Always offers up a serious responses and explains how his family member has an account with doogman.