Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why does the Media even publish these asswholes manifestos?

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

I "defaulted" to it right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.

This is the only thing you've ever said that I'll agree with. You're old, poor, dumb as a rock, uneducated, and a closeted gay man who fucks his wife once a month only by fantasizing about little boys' cocks to get off. Yes, I'm nothing like you and I am grateful for that every fucking day.
    Calm down, turbo.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I "defaulted" to it right after you preformed you mind reading act on what said about the Tree of Life synagogue shooter. Like most liberals, you think that we Conservatives are just like you. Lying shameless hacks. I had no problem calling the synagogue shooter a right-wing racist. I'm not like you Kunt, I'm nothing like you.

This is the only thing you've ever said that I'll agree with. You're old, poor, dumb as a rock, uneducated, and a closeted gay man who fucks his wife once a month only by fantasizing about little boys' cocks to get off. Yes, I'm nothing like you and I am grateful for that every fucking day.

Like CD you never even try to engage with me, the one time you did I handed you your ignorant ass. That's why all I get from you is your mind reading Kunt act and name calling go fuck yourself.

Link? Get over yourself Kunt. Just because we don't engage with you doesn't mean you beat us at anything. There's really no point in arguing with you because you've already made up your mind on every topic and you're too stupid and close minded to genuinely listen to opposing viewpoints.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Like CD you never even try to engage with me, the one time you did I handed you your ignorant ass. That's why all I get from you is your mind reading Kunt act and name calling go fuck yourself.

Link? Get over yourself Kunt. Just because we don't engage with you doesn't mean you beat us at anything. There's really no point in arguing with you because you've already made up your mind on every topic and you're too stupid and close minded to genuinely listen to opposing viewpoints.
    Fuck off
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Here comes good ol Race to defend his senior home roommate Gay Bob.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hot take. Describes #TeamHondo pretty well. Us? We?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

For someone who is so much smarter than me, you sure come off as a dumbfuck. So tell me again how you know what my position was on the Tree of Life Shooter you lying Kunt.

This New Zealand shooter had as much to do with the right as he did with the left, and to a man everyone of your liberal Kunts came running here this morning to smear Conservatives for his actions.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Great discussion as always. I'm keeping an open mind on your views
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Here's the "opposing viewpoints" this Kunt hit me with earlier today:

Gay Bob shares these same racist and xenophobic views hence why he'll always find excuses to differentiate far right terrorists from jihadists.

No, he was a racist white guy just like you

You probably also denied the Tree of Life synagogue shooter and the Kentucky grocery store murderer were right wing as well huh?
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off
    Great discussion as always. I'm keeping an open mind on your views
    Just admit you’re wrong and I will gladly have a broader discussion. Until then, burn books.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ...this thread...Jesus...
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

...this thread...Jesus...

*Mohammed