Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Suppressed History of the United States

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited March 2019 in Tug Tavern
Time to stop wasting time fighting 'right' vs 'left,' black vs white, Christian vs Muslim, and all other invented social battles the puppet masters want us to fight in order to hide their true agenda and continue their regime of control. That's what they want. It keeps them in power. They intend to turn us into cattle and then kill us when we revolt (think 5g). These sick and evil people control technology and AI that has advanced to such a degree that it's truly frightening. Get informed.

In this video you will discover that The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery at all, but was a war designed by the British aristocracy, in particular the Rothschild bankers (who still own America today), to split America apart and play both sides for profit. You'll learn that the US government tested biological agents and conducted germ warfare against US citizens without us knowing, infecting San Francisco with bacteria to test its vulnerability to biological warfare. They conducted germ warfare in NYC subways, among other plots that can only be described as sinister. And they're still doing it today (more later on that).

The CIA and doctors who were never punished for their actions conducted experiments on unknowing victims in the US and in other countries, such as injecting them with cancer cells and other diseases, then providing vaccinations for illnesses and diseases they themselves helped to spread. You'll discover that the wording of the Constitution was changed in 1871, effectively ending the Constitutional Republic. The United States is not a democracy and is owned by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and other select families who have been and still are engaged in a war against our rights and liberties. Time to wake up or become willing participants in your own slaughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIN4ZjwBO8

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I knew exactly where this was going the second I saw the word “puppet masters”.

I wish I could say you’re better than this but you’re not.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
    Oregon lost to the cuog?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Time to stop wasting time fighting 'right' vs 'left,' black vs white, Christian vs Muslim, and all other invented social battles the puppet masters want us to fight in order to hide their true agenda and continue their regime of control. That's what they want. It keeps them in power. They intend to turn us into cattle and then kill us when we revolt (think 5g). These sick and evil people control technology and AI that has advanced to such a degree that it's truly frightening. Get informed.

In this video you will discover that The Civil War wasn't fought over slavery at all, but was a war designed by the British aristocracy, in particular the Rothschild bankers (who still own America today), to split America apart and play both sides for profit. You'll learn that the US government tested biological agents and conducted germ warfare against US citizens without us knowing, infecting San Francisco with bacteria to test its vulnerability to biological warfare. They conducted germ warfare in NYC subways, among other plots that can only be described as sinister. And they're still doing it today (more later on that).

The CIA and doctors who were never punished for their actions conducted experiments on unknowing victims in the US and in other countries, such as injecting them with cancer cells and other diseases, then providing vaccinations for illnesses and diseases they themselves helped to spread. You'll discover that the wording of the Constitution was changed in 1871, effectively ending the Constitutional Republic. The United States is not a democracy and is owned by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and other select families who have been and still are engaged in a war against our rights and liberties. Time to wake up or become willing participants in your own slaughter.

The Global Elite!!!!!!!!!

I hear they can change the weather.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who Controls the Money Controls the World:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYfyAQ8lUI

Hey if you don't knock this shit off, I'm going to see to it that you are locked up in the Federal Reserve!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Global Elite!!!!!!!!!

I hear they can change the weather.
    Good! Change some of that heat miser stuff up to the guns and religion compound. It’s cold as fuck.
  • Options
    There are a multitude of rabbit-holes in the multitude of plots to displace and exterminate Americans (and folks in other countries.) Finding out where and to whom they lead is complicated. It's like a web spun by 1000 spiders. Some of these spiders can be traced back directly to the UN.

Thoroughly exploring these rabbit holes requires separate threads. Here are a few teasers.

The UN Depopulation Agenda (Agenda 21) in Under 5 Minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l79Qa92DeU

50,000 people were displaced in the Paradise California area fires. 1,000 are still missing. At the same time a Norovirus outbreak happened at local shelters. Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqyMsnc_As

Vaccinations: UN Agenda 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRWF2rbo3A

In addition to owning the Federal Reserve Bank, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers created the UN. The Rothschilds are responsible for nearly every war since the 1800's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxOQYVT4fg

Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status. - Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

If my sons did not want wars, there would be none. - Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Rothschild is the lord and master of the money markets of the world, and of course virtually lord and master of everything else. - Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister

I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply. - Rothschild
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Blitzkrieg quook thinks rich Jews control the world.

Not exactly a plot twist.

So this guy is a anti-Semite like Hondo. Figures
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Blitzkrieg quook thinks rich Jews control the world.

Not exactly a plot twist.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019
    reallygraceful needs a good money shot between the eyes.

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

There are a multitude of rabbit-holes in the multitude of plots to displace and exterminate Americans (and folks in other countries.) Finding out where and to whom they lead is complicated. It's like a web spun by 1000 spiders. Some of these spiders can be traced back directly to the UN.

Thoroughly exploring these rabbit holes requires separate threads. Here are a few teasers.

The UN Depopulation Agenda (Agenda 21) in Under 5 Minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l79Qa92DeU

50,000 people were displaced in the Paradise California area fires. 1,000 are still missing. At the same time a Norovirus outbreak happened at local shelters. Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqyMsnc_As

Vaccinations: UN Agenda 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTRWF2rbo3A

In addition to owning the Federal Reserve Bank, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers created the UN. The Rothschilds are responsible for nearly every war since the 1800's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxOQYVT4fg

Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status. - Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

If my sons did not want wars, there would be none. - Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Rothschild is the lord and master of the money markets of the world, and of course virtually lord and master of everything else. - Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister

I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply. - Rothschild

I'm trying to figure out how far down this thing goes but I'm having trouble with the math. What's the sum product of a multitude of rabbit holes multiplied by a web spun from 1000 spiders?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

Blitzie, you're starting to freak me out

I think the WSU loss melted down your cerebral cortex

Starting to freak you out? I’ve been freaked out for the last two weeks
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yes.

A web.

Spun from 1000 spiders. And rabbit holes.

lulz

I'm with Damone. You've always sucked, but this faggotry is on a whole new level. Even for you.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. - Galatians 3:28

Jew vs Gentile, right vs left, etc. is just another strategy that our human rulers use to divide and distract. A global banking cartel exists that owns the FED and enslaves the nations, and it's partly controlled by Jewish banksters like the Rothschilds. Whether they are Jew or Gentile doesn't matter. The plot to control and enslave the nations through the global banking system in order to enrich the few is a human plot. Just like UN Agenda 21 and the 5g kill grid are human plots. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are themselves pawns in a larger chess game. A supernatural chess game that's been playing out since the beginning of tim.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Why do the global banksters who own the Federal Reserve print money with Illuminati Free Mason symbolism on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtpurnvZXs

Our earthly instructors taught us that all roads lead to Rome, but they were wrong. All roads lead to Lucifer. All except one.

Therefore,

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Mathew 7: 13-14

What you need to know about the Book of Enoch and the Symbols of Darkness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVd4knIHaLg
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. - Galatians 3:28

Jew vs Gentile, right vs left, etc. is just another strategy that our human rulers use to divide and distract. A global banking cartel exists that owns the FED and enslaves the nations, and it's partly controlled by Jewish banksters like the Rothschilds. Whether they are Jew or Gentile doesn't matter. The plot to control and enslave the nations through the global banking system in order to enrich the few is a human plot. Just like UN Agenda 21 and the 5g kill grid are human plots. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are themselves pawns in a larger chess game. A supernatural chess game that's been playing out since the beginning of tim.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Why do the global banksters who own the Federal Reserve print money with Illuminati Free Mason symbolism on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtpurnvZXs

Our earthly instructors taught us that all roads lead to Rome, but they were wrong. All roads lead to Lucifer. All except one.

Therefore,

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Mathew 7: 13-14

What you need to know about the Book of Enoch and the Symbols of Darkness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVd4knIHaLg

Chinned for black Jesus