Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kentrell Love (2016 CB 3*, Corona CA) Commits

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Weed is fine, but the loser stoners that act like it improves everything are full of shit. I stand with Ballz on this.

It’s the cannabidiol that helps some shit. Some... as many as it helps, equally doesn’t help the same amount of people.

CBD/THC doesn’t do shit for mental illness though.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

You can still tackle people on antipsychotics...

Not very well, actually. Even modern atypical antipsychotics are pretty sedating. Would definitely inhibit peak performance in a sport like football.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

animate said:

You can still tackle people on antipsychotics...

Not very well, actually. Even modern atypical antipsychotics are pretty sedating. Would definitely inhibit peak performance in a sport like football.
    Yeah, I was kinda joking. Although with some atypicals nowadays I can see people being able to play a sport at a high level ...

Sedation?

I say methylphenidate!
  • TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I had a really good friend get diagnosed with schizophrenia in our early 20s and this is like deja vu but with social media. Kid needs to get some help.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    Wait, I thought we were talking about StrongBad being a fucking jackass when a kid is clearly troubled and possibly insane/suicidal. Now we're talking about my favorite plant this side of Neptune? QUIT MOVING THE GOALPOSTS.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Speaking is schizophrenia, did anyone live around the Greek system and know a homeless guy named Rupert? He went to Syracuse or some college in NY, wires crossed and was homeless in the Greek system from sometime in the early 90s through to today.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Speaking is schizophrenia, did anyone live around the Greek system and know a homeless guy named Rupert? He went to Syracuse or some college in NY, wires crossed and was homeless in the Greek system from sometime in the early 90s through to today.

That narrows it down to like one of a 100 homeless guys in the U-district.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That narrows it down to like one of a 100 homeless guys in the U-district.
    Sounds like you care
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Does he Pop For Hop??