Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breitbart is my source

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of people here are scared of a little rich kid from Queens
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House about his anticipated executive order on campus free speech. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher

Funny how Mr. Reading Comprehension and "context" left out this context. Appears Trump was referring to the fact that Conservatives on College campuses are being subjected to violence from leftists. And he is right, so far, the physical violence against your political opponents has been mostly going in one direction.

Quit lying.

How are we defining the word "incident"?

Axeing for a fren
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’m interested to hear the Trumpites defense of this.

Doesn't need a defense

What's wrong with it?
    Trump is threatening to use police, military, and apparently bikers to fight Democrats.
    You always warn the bullies before punching them in the fucking nose.
    Democrats are bullies now? The best part is Trump is whining like a baby about Democrats being bullies and Republicans never do this. Does anyone remember all the investigations into Benghazi and emails, how about the Starr report?
    Did you not watch the Kavanaugh hearings? The knockout punch at Cal a couple weeks back?

jesus. Stop being so obtuse. Or do you get bonus $$$ for obtuse botting?

Otis orchards...fuck.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House about his anticipated executive order on campus free speech. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher

Funny how Mr. Reading Comprehension and "context" left out this context. Appears Trump was referring to the fact that Conservatives on College campuses are being subjected to violence from leftists. And he is right, so far, the physical violence against your political opponents has been mostly going in one direction.

Quit lying.

Axeing for a fren
    PDF warning, but it's on page 15.

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/downloads/Codebook.pdf

This is the database: https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Trump is such a humongous fucking pussy.

This is the "I'll get my big brother to beat you up" pussy shit some kids used back in elementary school.

By the time you got to high school, everyone other than Trump the little bitch figured out what a bullshit tactic it is.

Street fighter. lol. Right.

Trump would get his ass kicked by the pajama dude in the Obamacare ad.

Projecting again little man?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Did you read the very first post in this thread? Lil lyin Bob.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I did, you completely omitted the context in which that statement was made and you then lied about what Trump said 3 times in this thread alone.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Doesn't need a defense

What's wrong with it?
    Trump is threatening to use police, military, and apparently bikers to fight Democrats.
    Democrats are bullies now? The best part is Trump is whining like a baby about Democrats being bullies and Republicans never do this. Does anyone remember all the investigations into Benghazi and emails, how about the Starr report?
    Did you not watch the Kavanaugh hearings? The knockout punch at Cal a couple weeks back?

Otis orchards...fuck.

Democrats in Congress are Pussies. That is a fact. I didn't say all Liberals. And you are a pussy if you think Kavanaugh was bullied. Given your sides treatment of Hillary at hearings. Both sides are fucktarded there. And Democrats are still Pussies.

And Trump is a pussy threatening to use force over politics.
    Standard Supporter
    Both sides are fucktarded there.

Whenever Hondo's team fucks up this is his go to position. Hillary wasn't denied due process rights during her hearing and no one falsely accused her of actions based solely on lies.

Go fuck yourself Mr. "A pox on both their houses"
    Founders Club

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Quit lying.

Axeing for a fren
    PDF warning, but it's on page 15.

https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/downloads/Codebook.pdf

This is the database: https://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/
    TYFYS
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Trump is such a humongous fucking pussy.

This is the "I'll get my big brother to beat you up" pussy shit some kids used back in elementary school.

By the time you got to high school, everyone other than Trump the little bitch figured out what a bullshit tactic it is.

Street fighter. lol. Right.

Trump would get his ass kicked by the pajama dude in the Obamacare ad.

Projecting again little man?
    No. You?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I did, you completely omitted the context in which that statement was made and you then lied about what Trump said 3 times in this thread alone.
    Are you blind? Your exact quote is in my very first post.
    Founders Club
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Are you a pathological lying piece of shit?

Why yes you are.

Your initial post intentionally left out this context:

Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House about his anticipated executive order on campus free speech.

What I quoted isn't in what you quoted you fucking liar.

Trump was talking about the violence being directed at Conservatives on college campuses.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Doesn't need a defense

What's wrong with it?

Otis orchards...fuck.

Democrats in Congress are Pussies. That is a fact. I didn't say all Liberals. And you are a pussy if you think Kavanaugh was bullied. Given your sides treatment of Hillary at hearings. Both sides are fucktarded there. And Democrats are still Pussies.

And Trump is a pussy threatening to use force over politics.
    Kavanaugh was bullied though.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    "bikers for Trump" might be the single gayest thing I've ever heard of

"bikers" are seriously fucking lame

Most obvious small dick compensation around
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman said:

"bikers for Trump" might be the single gayest thing I've ever heard of

"bikers" are seriously fucking lame

Most obvious small dick compensation around

Oh yeah? Say that to a Mongols FACE!
  • Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,727
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Axeing for a fren

Didn't we run through a good 8 years of some Obozo clown not saying anything was a terrorist attack on our soil?
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

pawz said:

Axeing for a fren

Didn't we run through a good 8 years of some Obozo clown not saying anything was a terrorist attack on our soil?
    Yes.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Are you a pathological lying piece of shit?

Why yes you are.

Your initial post intentionally left out this context:

Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House about his anticipated executive order on campus free speech.

What I quoted isn't in what you quoted you fucking liar.

Trump was talking about the violence being directed at Conservatives on college campuses.
    That's awesome. Blame Breitbart. I copied exactly from the article as it was written when I posted it. Are you going to call them out for changing the article? I am on my phone and literally did a copy paste.