Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ethan Garbers, 2020 4* QB, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Another episode in PGOS adventures on the recruiting bored. The script is always the same:

-Provide an opinion with no evidence or say someone else's opinion is invalid because the future is unknown, bro!
    -Get called out.
    -Respond with oh you mean, just like how the whole bored thought Malloe sucked!
    -Leave.
    -Lather, rinse, repeat.

Pretty accurate
    Self awareness chin
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Never had a shot with Humphreys, and even Garners admitted awhile back he was pretty much a Stanford lock.

It’s always been about Redman.

I'm Ride or Die with Redman
    If redman doesn’t commit, can we pull his offer?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Never had a shot with Humphreys, and even Garners admitted awhile back he was pretty much a Stanford lock.

Will Dissly without wasting two years playing DL. Redman will be a beast at UW.
    His ceiling is much higher than that.

In our sexts @LaMichael_Corleone and I think he has a Gronk type ceiling. So big, smooth, strong, and fast. He does it all.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

His ceiling is much higher than that.

In our sexts @LaMichael_Corleone and I think he has a Gronk type ceiling. So big, smooth, strong, and fast. He does it all.
    pics?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Swaye said:

Except he's going to USC.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Where in the fuck are you getting that from?

His twatter is all UW. USC is switching to an air raid and just took 2 TE's last cycle.
    edited March 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

His twatter is all UW. USC is switching to an air raid and just took 2 TE's last cycle.
    He just got offered by SC a couple days ago. His Twitter love for UW will fade. Jude Wolfe all over again. USC is literally recruiting him just so we don't get him. They won't use him or develop him but he'll still go there. 4-star white TE's from SoCal go to SC or Stanford every time.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

He just got offered by SC a couple days ago. His Twitter love for UW will fade. Jude Wolfe all over again. USC is literally recruiting him just so we don't get him. They won't use him or develop him but he'll still go there. 4-star white TE's from SoCal go to SC or Stanford every time.
    Hi Gavin!

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

Hi Gavin!
    Paopao. Nuff said.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

Lol at thinking a school is recruiting a kid just so another school can’t have him. Christ.